SOLD: LNIB Sig Sauer P226 Enhanced Elite in 9mm + Extras

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mperr7530

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 22, 2013
    Gonzales, LA
    As the title states, I am offering a P226 chambered in 9mm on which I have had Trijicon HD (orange) sights installed (Jim's Firearms). I have the original Sig Nite Sights as well. Additional to the 2 15 round magazines that came with the pistol, I have two Mec-Gar magazines (made in Italy)--one 15 round capacity and one 20 round capacity to bring the magazine total to four. Also included is a Bravo Concealment OWB Kydex holster with a dual magazine Kydex caddy and a SilencerCo piston for a supressor. Below are current market values:

P226 Elite $1029.99
    Trijicon HD Night Sight Set $119.99
    Bravo Concealment Holster and Magazine Caddy $44.99
    Mec-Gar Magazines $33.97
    SilencerCo Piston $85.00

P226 Trijicon Sights - Rear.jpgP226 Trijicon Sights - Front.jpgP226 Case & Accessories.jpgP226 Elite in Case.jpgP226 Sig Night Sights & Bravo Concealment OWB Holster w 2 Mag Caddy.jpg13.5Mx1 LH Piston.jpg

The package total based on current FMV would be more than $1250. I would like $1000 $900 for everything. Potential trades would be AK-47 or CZ EVO S1 Carbine with cash depending on make and condition of item offered.

The transaction would be FtF between BR and Gonzales. I can send additional photos if requested. The best method for contacting me is via PM.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom