*TRADED* WTS Dillon Square Deal B reloader-Updated with pics

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • peterf225

Rating - 100%
    126   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Prairieville
    For sale Dillon Square Deal B reloader. It is set up for 9mm and comes with the large primer conversion. Also included is the conversion for 44 mag. Missing the primer catch cup and one of the locator buttons for the 9mm but they can be obtained one with one call to Dillon. Have a few extra parts to go with it. Will only reload pistol calibers and not rifle. FTF in Gonzales area. $350 with 44 mag conversion or $300 without conversion. PM or email if interested. Open to trades. No ammo please. Just let me know.

Last edited:

jgreco15

The Zebra
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Lafayette, LA
    i would be interested if you change your mind about splitting them up. i have no use for 2 and don't want to spend $600. i tried finding a buyer for the 2nd but can't.

also, what does "btt" mean? i'm not a big internet language guy.

peterf225

Rating - 100%
    126   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Prairieville
    Don't want to seperate because I only have one lg primer conversion system. Both machines are set up for small pistol. Also only have one set of primer pick up tubes. The others are at my dad's house. Used to keep one machine with the large primer and the other with the small primer.

peterf225

Rating - 100%
    126   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Prairieville
    No it doesn't, when you order each conversion for it, the conversion comes with the special dies it uses. That is the reason the conversions are $80 and not cheaper like the 550 conversions.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom