SPF: A .22 Mag/22 LR dual cylinder H&R 649 NIB

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    WTS - No Trades Desired Please- GREATLY Prefer FTF sales between Slidell and Gonzalez along I-10 corridor - You will have the ability to examine any purchase before buying. Have great feedback here and on other sites, you be the same please.
    AVE NO ABILITY TO ACCESS SITE DURING WORKING HOURS - Please contact me with "I'll Take It" or questions at: timknox2014@gmail.com

LNIB Harrington/Richardson Model 649, dual cylinder .22 Magnum/.22 Short-Long Rifle 6 shot DA revolver. While appearing as a cowboy gun", this is a double action, with single action feeding. VERY accurate little shooter. LNIB with 99% condition, only a tiny amount of feckling on hammer (which you could clean off in about 5 minutes with steel wool). This one belonged to my uncle who recently passed away. I don't think he ever fired it. I shot/cleaned 20 rounds of .22 magnum to check functionality. Shoots GREAT and inside of 2" at 15 yards. A cool old school knockabout .22 plinker/hunter that won't break the bank. Comes in original box to the gun. See these on Gunbroker for around $250 in .22 LR only. This is dual cylinder model.

Asking $150 . Willing to entertain offers, but silly low ball offers will be ignored.

0_3.jpg

0_4.jpg

20181014_130231%201.jpg

Greatly prefer face to face sales between Slidell and Gonzales, STRONG preference for Metairie/New Orleans. You will have the opportunity to examine any item before paying. Thanks for looking and please contact me only at : timknox2014@gmail.com

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom