SOLD: Winchester 190/Ted Williams Model 37 .22 auto rifle, Estate Sale 99%

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    WTS - Prefer FTF sales in Metairie/New Orleans or between Slidell to Gonzales along I-10 corridor. You will have the ability to examine prior to buying to avoid any confusion. Have great ratings over the years, you be the same please. Have limited ability to access site during working hours, please contact me only at: timknox2014@gmail.com for response to ad

Winchester 190/Ted Williams Model 37 .22 rifle. Tube feed autoloader that feeds .22 long rifle, .22 long, and .22 short (see barrel pics). This is the Sears variant of the Winchester 190. Difference is that Winchester used checkered hardwood stock and the Ted Williams model was plain hardwood as pictured. Gun came to me from uncle who recently passed. Has spent the last 40+ years in it's box (included but not in great shape) sitting in a closet. I don't know if he ever fired it. I function checked/fired a box of .22 LR and it functions just fine. Would be a 100% gun except for slight oxidation on bolt and portion of feeding tube that is exposed. You could easily clean all within about 5 minutes with steel wool. Also includes a "Sears" brand 4X15 scope. Clear optics with a tip off mount. A nice little plinker, truck gun, boat gun, camp gun that will not break your wallet. See these on Gunbroker for $240+, I'm asking $150 OBO. Thanks for looking and please contact me only at : timknox2014@gmail.com for responses.

Rifle%201.jpg

rifle%202.jpg

rifle%203.jpg

20181014_144223.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom