WTB Sig Mosquito

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kdick3

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    WTB Sig Mosquito, preferably with threaded barrel although it's not a must...

Bring on the fly swatters!

*edit* Located in Baton Rouge. Work on Airline near Gonzales from 8-5 so I can meet during lunch or after 5PM or on weekends.

Last edited:

kdick3

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Bump...

Nobody's got one? Or does anyone know of some places I could go to get one reasonably priced? I'm not interested in paying $400 for one at Jim's.

NitroX

You can't fix stupid.
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 31, 2008
    Panama City, FL
    Bump...

Nobody's got one? Or does anyone know of some places I could go to get one reasonably priced? I'm not interested in paying $400 for one at Jim's.

I got mine for $299 at Academy in Lafayette. It's my favorite pistol I have to plink with. Academy also has SIG mags for it for $34. I bought the last 2 tho here.

honestlou

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I have a Mosquito Sport: http://www.sigsauer.com/Products/ShowCatalogProductDetails.aspx?categoryid=30&productid=184

Will sell for $325.00. It is about 6 months old, perfect shape, and has only been to the range twice. About 150 rounds through it, which apparently is not enough to break it in. It did have an occasional jam, but my understanding is that these take a while to break in. It was a birthday gift for my son, but he'd rather have the cash and shoot the 9mm and .40. Big surprise since he isn't buying the ammo.

If you're interested, PM me, and we can meet to let you see it. My office is on Siegen Lane.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom