SOLD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 11Bravo

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Opelousas, LA
    **I HAVE TO GO TO BATON ROUGE THIS EVENING. IF YOU CAN MEET IN BATON ROUGE SOMETIME THIS AFTERNOON I WILL SELL EVERYTHING IN THIS POST FOR $400. JUST CALL IAN AT 337-290-6007 AND LET ME KNOW YOU WANT TO MEET. I WILL BE DOING SOME WORK, SO IF I DON'T ANSWER, LEAVE A VOICEMAIL AND I'LL GET RIGHT BACK TO YOU.**

I have a LNIB S&W SIGMA 9MM with factory hard case and two factory ten round magazines. Got this in a trade brand new and have only taken it to the range twice. I've shot less than two hundred rounds through it, the exact count is somewhere around one fourty. It has been thoroughly cleaned after both trips. Will also include nylon ambidextrious holster. I have 45 rounds of winchester bonded pdx1 147gr JHPs, 20 rounds Speer Gold Dot +P 124gr, and 109 rounds of loose Blazer Brass 115gr FMJ. I also have 186 pieces of 9MM brass. Make an offer! Asking price is $300 for everything.

smith_sigma_9mm.jpg

I have a Ruger P85MKII in decent condition. These things are built like tanks. The only wear on this thing is cosmetics. Wish I didn't have to sell it, but the truck needs new tires. The barrel is in perfect condition, looks like it's hardly been shot. I got this in a trade and have since put exactly fifty rounds through it without a problem. It has Pachmayr grips installed and a fiber optic type front sight. Has new Wolff guide rod and recoil spring installed. Comes with one fifteen round and one thirty round magazine. Also comes with nylon ambidextrous holster. I do not have the hard case you see in the pic. Will include 50 rounds of 115gr FMJs. Asking price is $200 OBO.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1bullseyebum
    Top Bottom