WTS Yugoslavian AK Underfolder + extras $650***Sold***

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • robbynola

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    ***Sold***

Hello,

I have a Yugo M70AB2 Underfolder from Classicarms that's had 60 rounds put through it. Took it out to shoot once, but have been having more fun with my AR, so I figured I'd trade it for something that won't collect dust.

It's a Century build with a Tapco g2 trigger, and an American barrel. It feels rock solid and is heavier than a normal ak.

It comes with 2 Tapco plastic mags and 3 new Yugo steel mags from Palmetto. The steel mags aren't the bolt hold open type. 2 of the steel mags are still covered in cosmoline and look great. I'll throw in the 30 rounds of ammo I have left so you can go shoot it first thing.

I've got the itch to add a 1911 to my collection. I'd prefer a basic Colt or Kimber. I'm not looking for anything accurised or fancy with rails, stipling, etc. I have in mind a Government Model or WWI reproduction. Show me what you have for trade. I wouldn't be opposed to throwing some money in if it's a much more expensive gun.

If nobody wants it on trade, I'd like to sell the whole deal for about $725 $650 and go look to buy a 1911.

It looks just like this.

YUGOM70AB2.jpg

Edit: Seems I put this in the wrong section. If anyone able to move it would like to, please do.

Last edited:

robbynola

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    I've found the pistol I want to buy. If anyone is interested in buying this rifle, I'll let the package go for $650 so that you save a good bit over buying it new. Send a PM if interested.

Top Bottom