WTT 9mm brass ammo for 9mm Blazer aluminum

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • honestlou

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    My two sons and I are going to Front Sight in a couple of weeks, and expect to burn 2500 rounds. I have WWB and some Blazer Brass, and I realize that I will be leaving the brass there.

I don't know what it's worth, but if I have to put something, let's say I'm asking $2.00/box of 50 to trade new brass target ammo for new aluminum target ammo. Their rules don't allow reloads, but Blazer aluminum is acceptable.

I will have to confirm that the aluminum stuff shoots well out of my pistols before I would trade all of it (2500 rounds).

Let me know if there is interest please.

JPShootah

3 Gunner...
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    Hammond, LA
    box for box if you cant get anyone to pay you $2 more! I'll have to check but i dont think i have 2500 rds of it...should be at least a 1000rds or so....

Last edited:

aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I think you guys are missing the reason he wants to trade. If he was going to trade 1:1 he would just take the brass to Front Sight and leave it on the ground.

honestlou

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I was about to edit to say "OBO". I figure once-fired brass is worth something, so it should be worth something to trade, no?

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    When I went, you bring your weapon and one box of ammo up to the table and they check it. Afer that, no one checks your ammo. If you are up to breaking rules, you could use reloads and no oner would be the wiser. I picked up some live rounds, and guys definitely had marked brass. Your choice, just saying.

Have you called the Pharump wal-mart to see if they can reserrve any WWB ammo. I know they have had trouble getting it like everyone else, but they are pretty high on the supply chain due to Front-sight being right there.

Also, flight restriuctions aside, I think I remember seeing guys picking up brass.

honestlou

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    My nephew went a few years ago and he said you couldn't pick up brass, but I don't really care that much. It's not worth it to me with everything else to keep track of to try to keep it. I just figured I could pick up some lunch money by trading if someone wanted it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lej1608
    Top Bottom