Donated Items for BS For Sale

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rainman

Justified!
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Near I-55 & I-12
    This thread is for items to be sold and the proceeds will go to help this site.
    I, like most, have many items (spare gun parts, junk laying around the house or what ever). Most of this stuff I wouldn't miss if it were gone, and usually don't know it's even there till I run across it again while looking for other stuff.

Magpie and myself decided to start a thread (with Spanky's permission, but with no ideas of his own. He made me stress this) :D Anyone can list items (one mans junk is another mans treasure type stuff) for sale (donate) in this thread and whoever buys it will send payment to Spanky's PP account. (PM him for the address). The seller mails/F2F/however the item to the buyer when payment has been made. Never know when something you need may pop up in here.

Anyone who has something helpful to add to help this thread, please do chime in. Maybe Spanky can make it a sticky.

Start listing your junk. It's for a good cause.

Last edited:

Rainman

Justified!
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Near I-55 & I-12
    1 - Extended AR bolt catch/release (no pin or spring with it) $10 $7 $5 SOLD
    1 - Dual 9mm Glock mag holder (black leather snaps) (Gould/Goodrich) $15 $12 $10
    1 - Viking AR rubber butt pad (has been painted) $5

1 - AK pistol grip (black, no screw) &
    1 - Makarov grip (black, chipped, no screw) both grips for $5

1 - USB blue tooth doogle (have the software disk also) $5

Make offers.

More junk to come...

ADDED: If the prices are out of line just let me (or the poster) know. It's all for donations either way though. But haggling is allowed. :D
    I'll try to meet F2F on the bigger items, and will mail the small junk.
    Will also try to get a pic. of all this junk.

Last edited:

Rainman

Justified!
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Near I-55 & I-12
    :D Yeah, it's kinda that "one mans trash is another mans treasure" type of thing. Believe me, I have done some dumpster diving in my days. I've been laughed at before by people for going in a dumpster after good junk (to me), and have those same laughers asking for my found treasure later on.
    Something that means absolutely nothing to one may be exactly what another greatly needs.

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Gonzales
    I am game, I have one new goldstar dehumidifier great for gun room and reloading space. I bought 10 units for a large job and this one was never used, I just plugged in and works 100% they sell for $165.00, Make reasonable offer it yours no box you can order a drain attachment and connect to drain it has it own internal storage tank.
    Prairieville area.

The price shown is for refurb this unit is not a refurb...

http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garde...efurbished/3830445/product.html?sec_iid=33969

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom