New Orleans Gun Confiscation Video

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dragginaknee

Gun Addict!!
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 7, 2006
    Northshore (north of Covington)
    Borrowed from another gun forum
    The NRA was working on a video about the gun confiscations that were conducted in New Orleans after hurricane Katrina.

I just received an e-mail stating that the video is now available. They have set up a special web site for this video. I would suggest that every gun owner purchase a copy of this video to show to friends and family and to other fellow gun owners.

This is a very powerful video that shows that gun confiscation can happen in the United States. This is something that every freedom loving American needs to be aware of.

If the gun haters of our country win in the election this November this could become common.

Just remember, It’s not about guns, It’s about freedom.

Here’s a link to the web site. It also has some clips of the video available on the web site.

http://www.givethemback.com/

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    I'm sorry. But if any LEO or any other agency came into my house to do what they did to that woman, they'll find out real quick how I earned the title U.S. Marine. Neither I nor my guns will go quietly into the night.

CavalryJim

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    I'm sorry. But if any LEO or any other agency came into my house to do what they did to that woman, they'll find out real quick how I earned the title U.S. Marine. Neither I nor my guns will go quietly into the night.

Here is how the situation ends:
    1. You are arrested for assaulting an officer & resisting arrest
    2. You shoot one of the JBTs and they kill you or
    3. You shoot one (or more) of the JBTs and spend the rest of your life in jail

If you resist, the situation will get ugly and they will immediately start a PR campaign about the crazy gun nut/survivalist and his arsenal of assault weapons.

If I was on the jury, you would walk but the DA wants lobotomized jury where he can predict the verdict.

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    Here is how the situation ends:
    1. You are arrested for assaulting an officer & resisting arrest
    2. You shoot one of the JBTs and they kill you or
    3. You shoot one (or more) of the JBTs and spend the rest of your life in jail

If you resist, the situation will get ugly and they will immediately start a PR campaign about the crazy gun nut/survivalist and his arsenal of assault weapons.

If I was on the jury, you would walk but the DA wants lobotomized jury where he can predict the verdict.

I know how the situation would end. I know how the whole situation would happen. However, if there were another major event like Katrina and I felt that my life would be imperiled by NOT having a gun, then that situation would happen. If it was something like the power went off for a few days and for some reason they wanted to confiscate weapons, well, then I would rethink it. However, if I was in NOLA at that time. Nope. Sorry. It would end in one of the situations above.

CavalryJim

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    I know how the situation would end. I know how the whole situation would happen. However, if there were another major event like Katrina and I felt that my life would be imperiled by NOT having a gun, then that situation would happen. If it was something like the power went off for a few days and for some reason they wanted to confiscate weapons, well, then I would rethink it. However, if I was in NOLA at that time. Nope. Sorry. It would end in one of the situations above.

All the more reason to have more than one (or two, or three,......). I'm all for fighting but I also have two daughters that need a father.

SzUrGoT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2006
    I would like to know how the JBT's are going to get into my 300 lb safe bolted to the wall? Cause I aint telling them the combination.

jphilp87

Glock
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Ascension
    Wow, I've never seen that one. I can see how some would say "desperate times call for desperate measures", but I am even more annoyed that they wont give them back to the owners!

Good luck prying it out of my hands.

Top Bottom