GSSF Pricing - Save Money on New Glocks

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Barney88PDC

SEND IT
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    I am a member of GSSF Glock Shooting Sports Foundation. I singed up at the GSSF shoot in Thibodaux but you can sign up here http://www.gssfonline.com/registration.cfm online. It cost $35 dollars to sign up for 1 year. This is a Glock sponsered shooting sport. You only can compete with Glock Pistols but you can become a member and you do not have to shoot in a match.

Now here is the big benefit. As a member you are entitled to get 1 certificate every 12 months that allows you to purchase a Glock Pistol at considerably reduced prices. The way it works is once you register you will get your packet in the mail (It took about 6-8 weeks for mine to come in) and once you have your member ID# you send off for the certificate. You can Email, Fax or Mail the request off, I opted for Email. After 2-3 weeks I got my certificate in the mail.

You have to go to a Glock LE dealer to get this pricing you CANNOT go to any Glock dealer. The only 2 dealers in the state of Louisiana that accept this is Barney Firearms in Lafayette and Baton Rouge Police Supply. Here is a link for all dealers http://www.gssfonline.com/GSSF_PISTOL_PURCH_LIST.pdf

Here is a scaned copy of my certificate with the pricing of all the Glock Models. I ordered a G34 with standard sights for 519.16 out the door. This includes the taxes. They had a G34 on the Civilian side of the store for 629.99 plus tax so you can see the considerable savings.

Last edited:

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Average savings on the GSSF Glocks after the GSSF fee and taxes is $65 compared to Sponsors best prices.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    GSSF is a good deal. I have a certificate but I haven't used it yet. I can get a G26 for $389 and around town they are ~$500 depending where you go.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    This is what he was talking about when he said this morning I got a GREAT deal on a Glock 19. agh

Now you can join GSSF Melisa and get Spanky another great deal on another new Glock.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    It's worth it. Look at the prices for used glocks in the EE....

JR1572

Slider

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2008
    Lafayette, LA
    I thought if you are a LEO you can buy as many as you wish at LEO pricing?
    If I remember right LEO's can purchase 2 LE glocks in a 12 month period at the LE pricing for Duty/personal use. Only difference is whether letterhead or a 4473 is needed.

So...I guess technically you could buy one with a GSSF letter, and 2 more but I'm not 100% sure on the implications if any of that. ;)

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I am a member of GSSF Glock Shooting Sports Foundation. I singed up at the GSSF shoot in Thibodaux but you can sign up here http://www.gssfonline.com/registration.cfm online. It cost $35 dollars to sign up for 1 year. This is a Glock sponsered shooting sport. You only can compete with Glock Pistols but you can become a member and you do not have to shoot in a match.

Now here is the big benefit. As a member you are entitled to get 1 certificate every 12 months that allows you to purchase a Glock Pistol at considerably reduced prices. The way it works is once you register you will get your packet in the mail (It took about 6-8 weeks for mine to come in) and once you have your member ID# you send off for the certificate. You can Email, Fax or Mail the request off, I opted for Email. After 2-3 weeks I got my certificate in the mail.

You have to go to a Glock LE dealer to get this pricing you CANNOT go to any Glock dealer. The only 2 dealers in the state of Louisiana that accept this is Barney Firearms in Lafayette and Baton Rouge Police Supply. Here is a link for all dealers http://www.gssfonline.com/GSSF_PISTOL_PURCH_LIST.pdf

Here is a scaned copy of my certificate with the pricing of all the Glock Models. I ordered a G34 with standard sights for 519.16 out the door. This includes the taxes. They had a G34 on the Civilian side of the store for 629.99 plus tax so you can see the considerable savings.

You done gone & convinced me to renew my lapsed membership for three more years!!! Ha ha, I do appreciate the info- been meaning to renew for a while & this sent me over the cliff....

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom