Colt 6920 styled 22LR rifle?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    Anybody ever seen these?

I'm seriously debating getting one even though I have no need for it. It should work with any AR upper though. I'm assuming is marked 22LR but that wouldn't really matter.

rwe116sn7fzezdotcx3i.jpg

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    who is selling them

Shooting buddy of mine from the great North is selling them. I hadn't had a chance to talk to him yet. He's a FFL and moves a lot of stuff.

I remember reading they were cheap plastic airsoft guns in .22lr. If it's an aluminum, colt lower, order me one when you get one and I'll pay you back.

I'll talk to him in the am and find out the details, as all I know is what is in the pic. If they are indeed aluminum I'll order us both one ;)

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    If it is a real, colt lower, I will for sure take one!

please...!

I"ll update after I talk to him in the morning. They are an hour ahead of us and he typically courts his old lady on Friday night. If it ends up being a go I'll pm his info.

bhp9mm

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 26, 2007
    slidell,la
    thanks anyway for telling us i was reading about them they sound like junk it looked like a good deal at first

rgswamp

EBR guy
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2009
    I picked one up a couple days ago, haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. It is an all metal gun, strong lookalike to the real thing. The parts won't interchange with a real one.
    Don't know anyone that has one, but read a report on arfcom from a guy that's put 2500 rounds through one & says it's doing fine. Gonna' try to go to Diamond Tuesday & see if it's true. Will let you all know.

hdfreak1

Bikes and Guns
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Walker, LA
    knew you would be chimin' in on this one RGSwamp...and at that time of the morning. :mamoru: Actually all, I checked these out over at Jim's Firearms, and they seem to be put together very well. Haven't shot one, but they feel built to some degree of quality standards. Time will tell.

Born4spd

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Baton Rouge and Killian/Springfield
    Top Bottom