SOLD: Ruger LCP II for a Knife in New Orleans

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

NOLASHOOTER

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    New Orleans
    Alright, let me start by saying I don’t have to trade this if I don’t get what I am looking for. I am not desperate and will not eat it as far as taking a gigantic loss. Having said that the knives I am looking for are definitely less than what the value is of the gun but I don’t have a stash of money sitting around and I am really into knives at the moment. Plus, I just never got that fuzzy feeling with the Ruger. Now that is not saying the gun isn’t nice but sometimes a gun just doesn’t work for me and I end up not carrying it and for me that means it is doing me no good. I will say that a couple of the mags don’t lock the slide back but they function fine. Not sure the round count but it is in great shape. I don’t have the original box as I got it in a trade.

Since the value of the gun exceeds the value of the knives I am looking for I want a new or as close to new as possible and hopefully with the box. There are two groups I have below. One is a single knife trade and the second can be a combo of them.

Single knife trades,
    Cold Steel AD-15
    Spyderco Shaman
    Spyderco Bayoushooter Endura
    Spyderco Manix 2
    Spyderco Smock
    Spyderco Yojimbo 2

Multiple Knife Trades
    Spyderco Paramilitary 3
    Spyderco paramilitary 2
    Spyderco military
    The above plus some lesser but new knife. A Civivi elementum would be awesome. No Spyderco Byrd line.

PM me if you have an offer. The above is not the end all list but I will be looking up values of knives on BladeHQ so please no offers of cheap crap. Also, I am not stuck on Spyderco but they are sparking my interest right now.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom