One of the biggest mistakes people can make is disunity

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    "One of the biggest mistakes people can make is disunity... That will draw you down everytime... And you can bet that the media and the politicians will try and exploit that lack of unity."

6:30

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkS2BRoCd2I[/ame][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkS2BRoCd2I"][/ame]

blanepara9

just some dude
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    lafayette
    Although I dont agree with everything the NRA does, im a member for this very reason. Im lazy and giving to them gives me the idea that im doing something so that they can be a powerful and sharp thorn in the side of the anti-gun politicians.

kd5hlx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2009
    Gray, La.
    It doesn't matter which gun advocacy group you join but JOIN NRA, SCI, etc. an individual cannot fight and win, but a group can. UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL. OC vs CC, rifle shooter vs pistol shooter, black powder vs smokeless powder, shotgun shooter, semi-auto, bolt action if we fight amoungst ourselves we have disunity, and will surely fall. It doesn't matter your personnal preferance, but join. NRA being the largest and most vocal is my choice, it may not be yours. But join something. give your support

kd5hlx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2009
    Gray, La.
    Yea, forgot to mention them. I just joined a couple days ago. But I did say etc. I am a member in as many as I can financially be (wife permitting)

mike308

HandiChamp
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    Pearl River
    There has never been in all of human history where any people retained or restored their rights without the use of force and the shedding of blood. No government has ever taken away individual rights without the threat of severe force.

If you peacefully give up your rights you never had them nor did you deserve them. Politicians that pass these types of laws(laws that take human rights away and criminalize those rights) are traitors and have publically condemned themselves with no trial required. They have commited treason for declaring war on the Citizens of this country or any country, they give aid and comfort to our enemies.

If those individuals in England and Australia would have used their rights instead of giving them up they would still have their rights and the government would have been restrained.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PatRome
    Top Bottom