WTS: WTS/WTT Tract Toric UHD 3-15x50 with Sig Precision Rings

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • navops

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Jul 24, 2015
    Covington
    + Added consideration for WTT. Will consider pistol red dots - Trijicon RMR Type 2, Sig Romeo Pro, and maybe Leupold DPP.

MINT Scope for sale. Builds and plans have changed. Thanks for looking and please IM me here for questions. I am in the Covington, Mandeville area.

$450 Tract Toric UHD 3-15x50 with Sig Precision Rings. Was for my SPR but I no longer have the rifle. These scopes are versatile and have incredible workmanship and glass. The TORIC UHD 3-15x50 Rifle Scope uses SCHOTT HT (high transmission) glass, ED (Extra Low Dispersion) lens and a Fully Multi-Coated lens system. TORIC Rifle Scopes are built in JAPAN. Other features are:

- 3-15X magnification
    - 50mm objective lens
    - Locking Side Focus Parallax 15yds to Infinity
    - Sig Precision Rings
    - Tract Sunshade
    - Original Box
    - Windage and Elevation Knobs. Precise, repeatable and audible 1/4" clicks at 100 yards are easily reset to zero without any tools. Includes High Profile MOA turret kit with Zero Stop and Locking function. You can customize the scope with a selection of Low Profile Custom Turret or High Profile Custom Turret from Toric.
    - Glass-etched BDC Reticle. ½ MoA BDC dots and pointed post bracketing system provide bullet drop compensation with a definitive aiming point. The horizontal pointed posts allow you to bracket the target, making it easier to hold slightly higher or lower on the target. The vertical hash marks on the center crosshair and windage correction dots provide an approximate hold for a 10 mile-per-hour crosswind. The reticle is set up for both standard (2,800 fps) and magnum cartridge (3,000 fps) trajectory in approximate 100 yard increments. Simply sight a standard cartridge to 100 yards and a magnum at 200 yards. Or, to customize the reticle to your exact load, calculate the exact distance each dot represents by entering your cartridge info into Tract's IMPACT Ballistic Program.

20200820_162139.jpg20200820_162146.jpg20200820_162150.jpg20200820_162158.jpg

SOLD Millett TRS-1 4-16x50. Pictured mounted on my 22 trainer (Rifle and Rings not included). I have another scope and no longer need this one. Has been great! The TRS-1 precision riflescope has an illuminated Mil-DotBar reticle with multi-coated optics for low light and high magnification. Other features are:
    - 4-16x Magnification
    - 50mm Objective lens
    - Illuminated Mil-Dot Bar reticle
    - Side Focus Parallax 10yds to Infinity
    - 1-screw turret knobs, Hand lock rings for windage and elevation adjustments
    - Flip Up Lens Covers
    - Original Box
    - Rings not included. Also, I don't have a sunshade for this scope.

20200820_162520.jpg20200820_162527.jpg20200820_162559.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    John1994
    Top Bottom