GONE!!!! Gunfixers Improved Gas Plug GONE!!!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    New. Never screwed in gun. GONE>>> Denham Springs. no shipping please. pm me if you want it.
    description below from website.........

SKU: MD-GP
    Anyone that owns a Saiga-12, from a full length IZ-107 down to a 8" Short Barrel Shotgun, will benefit from Gunfixer's plug no matter what ammo or magazines you use.

Gunfixer's plug has many improvements over the factory plug. Installs in minutes. Simply unscrew the factory plug and screw this one in in only minutes.

It is finger adjustable, unlike the factory plug which requires the locking pin to be depressed with a tool to change settings. With Gunfixer's plug you can turn it by hand without manually depressing the locking pin. And if it does become too tight to adjust by hand, from the gas system getting dirty, it has twice the number of tool slots the factory plug does to ensuring you can comfortable reach a slot no matter what setting your on and your furniture set up.

Gunfixer's plug has 4 setting compared to the factory's 2!
    4xqg6uvx2xw8jpn01psx.jpg

Last edited:

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    I wish you'd have put this up a couple of weeks ago. I have a new one sitting here waiting on my Saiga 12 to come back from warranty :(

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    I wish you'd have put this up a couple of weeks ago. I have a new one sitting here waiting on my Saiga 12 to come back from warranty :(

oh no.... what happened???? i also added a reply in the shotgun thread section on the s12 mags for you. i am not sure if you have delt with them, but www.mississippiautoarms.com are great people to deal with, great prices too.

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    oh no.... what happened???? i also added a reply in the shotgun thread section on the s12 mags for you. i am not sure if you have delt with them, but www.mississippiautoarms.com are great people to deal with, great prices too.

Nothing really. Gas ports were plugged and I didn't feel like messing with it. I got all my conversion parts from MAA. Gun functioned fine with buckshot, but didn't like the cheap 7 1/2. I called Cadiz and talked to Tom Cole and he said to send it to him for warranty work. They pay shipping both ways and convert it to a 4 port gun at no charge. He's had it for a couple of weeks and should be back anytime.

I have one of the gas plugs here. I didn't even try it before the gun left. I've heard nothing but good things about them though. Is this the one that they are sending out for the MD Arms drums?

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    Nothing really. Gas ports were plugged and I didn't feel like messing with it. I got all my conversion parts from MAA. Gun functioned fine with buckshot, but didn't like the cheap 7 1/2. I called Cadiz and talked to Tom Cole and he said to send it to him for warranty work. They pay shipping both ways and convert it to a 4 port gun at no charge. He's had it for a couple of weeks and should be back anytime.

I have one of the gas plugs here. I didn't even try it before the gun left. I've heard nothing but good things about them though. Is this the one that they are sending out for the MD Arms drums?

yep. I got rid of my s12 so i won't be needing the plug.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom