Eaps match

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smith625

REVOLVER DRIVER
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    port vincent louisiana
    Thanks to everyone who showed up today, great turnout. I had some technical difficulties with the computer, and one course description but other than that i think everyone was satisfied. Thks and see ya'll next month Ed K.

dmh

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    A really good match Ed, you're doing great, and thanks to all who showed up to help and shoot, even though it was way too hot.

The only drawback was that Scooter decided to pass his shooting curse on to me, that's the last time I let him hang out in the shop:mamoru:

peterf225

Rating - 100%
    126   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Prairieville
    This was my first pistol match and I had a blast. A lot more fast pase than shooting my bolt guns. I will be shooting more. In fact my mags are already loaded and ready to go. I have to send a big thanks to everyone that gave me all the advise and pointers that helped me through without getting DQed.

Last edited:

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    This was my first pistol match and I had a blast. A lot more fast pase than shooting my bolt guns. I will be shooting more. In fact my mags are already loaded and ready to go. I have to send a big thanks to everyone that gave me all the advise and pointers that helped me through without getting DQed.

You can't help but have a blast, It looks like you shot a good match, first place U class:cool:

gmshooter

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    328   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Gramercy La.
    Good to see everybody again. It has been since Oct. (Gator Classic) since I have shot. Finally got to put some faces with some of the B.S. com members. Great job Ed keep up the good work. I will probably see everyone at the Classic this Oct.

peterf225

Rating - 100%
    126   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Prairieville
    You can't help but have a blast, It looks like you shot a good match, first place U class:cool:

I can see why this is addicting. I still don't fully understand the scoring system but I will learn it. I plan to shoot more handgun matches. By the looks of Stage 4 I need to practice on NOT shooting the no-shoot targets behind those steel targets.

peterf225

Rating - 100%
    126   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Prairieville
    I was originally going to watch but Curtis convinced me to bring my glock 34 and shoot. Glad I did. What is bad I bought my glock on Friday, shot 100 rounds through it Saturday, and then shot the match today with it.

Top Bottom