Accurate Firarms

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    Visited ol Pat today.. has some reloaded .223 and some stuff for teh Slakers.. Here are teh pics

img0014pz7.jpg

img0015bz5.jpg

img0016ju9.jpg

img0017bi5.jpg

Pic taken on iPhone, sry

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    I need some .223, running a little low. But I dont have time to drive all the way to accurate. Might just raid the Monarch at academy and hope they have some... or hit Cabelas and see if they have wolf.

BR 870

Standing behind you...
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 23, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I need some .223, running a little low. But I dont have time to drive all the way to accurate. Might just raid the Monarch at academy and hope they have some... or hit Cabelas and see if they have wolf.
    Cabela's doesn't have Wolf, or any 7.62x39 in bulk. I checked...

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    Ease up, dude. I was good-naturedly joking with you.

as was Narco I am sure.

Back on topic, I've shot a few hundred of that American ammo from accurate (the box with all the cartridges on it) and it performed great

LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    as was Narco I am sure.

Back on topic, I've shot a few hundred of that American ammo from accurate (the box with all the cartridges on it) and it performed great

I've always thought so, but it just seemed like he was doing it alot lately, and he never put in a smilie or anything, so I started to worry.

Sorry if I misinterpreted.

aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I dont think that their website is updated too often, because some of the rifle prices are way less than in store prices.

That sucks. I thought their rifles were too cheap. Oh well. I'll run in next week and check it out. It's that police store in front of Cortana mall isn't it? Not far from my office.

George

Don't tase me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Denham springs
    You're thinking of Baton Rouge Police Supply.

Accurate Firearms is across the street (on the south side of Florida Blvd.)

I like Mr. Pat, and Brian, but I always thought their prices were out of the box. I haven't been in there in a couple of years; perhaps they've wised up?

somethings are but for the most part they are even with BRPS. I dont like going to BRPS because they think they know EVERYTHING! Plus I would rather give a fellow LEO the money.

scubasteve

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 12, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    But, George....Don is a fellow LEO....he worked in the DA's orifice. Ask, him yourself. You won't see him on the store, but you can go to the GoldClub and see him.

FrankJr

Tazer,Mace,then Miranda
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 12, 2007
    Zachary, La
    I'll agree with there prices being a little higher on somethings, but Mr Pat found me my Remington 700 LTR in .308 for a fair price and got it there in a couple of days when everyone else in town was giving me the run around or not willing to put the time into finding one. And after the range session the next day of getting it and killing a 6pt:D that evening with it; it was worth the couple extra bucks to get it here quick.

George

Don't tase me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Denham springs
    But, George....Don is a fellow LEO....he worked in the DA's orifice. Ask, him yourself. You won't see him on the store, but you can go to the GoldClub and see him.

lol yeah i hear ya....... i have a problem with him! that whole i know more than you persona has gotta go

Top Bottom