SOLD Romanian RPK AES-10b AK-47 SOLD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    New Romanian RPK AES-10b rifle. This is the "b" model with the correct heavy barrel (23" as I recall), bulged Romanian receiver and scope rail. Fired less than ten rounds just to verify function and then cleaned. From what I've seen these are no longer available from online retailers. I bought mine from Classic Arms. As received it came with a welded barrel nut which I replaced with a Tapco slant brake. I also replaced the standard black AK grip with a more substantial Tapco SAW grip. If you would rather have the smaller grip I can swap it back. I'll include your choice of a 30rd steel mag, 30rd Tapco polymer mag or a 47rd Thermold polymer mag. Gun is 922r compliant with any mag and I can provide you a list of all of the US parts.

Price is $600, FTF, Cash only. I'm in the Baton Rouge area and I'm willing to meet at Cabela's or Bass Pro if you are in either of those directions. PM or email bs875 at bayoushooter.com. No trades as the cash is being used for another purchase. Thanks.

Last edited:

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    That's how it was marketed when I bought it though I haven't tested its accuracy. It does have a long barrel and a micrometer adjustment on the rear sight. I assume it has some level of accuracy based on those two things.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom