SPF-Olympic Arms AR15-$750 with extras-SPF

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunslinger06

Never go to BR/NO
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    Leesville,LA
    RIFLE IS SOLD PENDING FUNDS. LOOK FOR A LIST OF PARTS FOR SALE ON THE NON FIREARMS CLASSIFIEDS. THANKS.
    Standard 16" carbine with A1 upper, 16" hb, bayonet lug and compensator. Comes with 4 mags(2 unknown and 2 CI), ergo grip(unknown mfg) original hard case, scope mount, and el cheapo ACOGish(fake) red dot. I will also include a rail that mounts to the bottom handguard and a foreward grip that are still new in box.

Rifle is perfect except for a dog attack on the grip. I will include a standard grip to replace it.

I will sell the whole package for $750 cash(+3%ppl). First person with cash gets it. I will accept trades but you would have to have at least $1000 worth of trade material and only guns/ammo. My AC just bit the dust and cash is king. I'll take $700 for just the rifle 1-mag and the case. That is as low as I will go.
    FOR AN EXTRA $150 I WILL SWAP THE OLY UPPER OUT FOR A BUSHMASTER M4 UPPER. The m4 is a flattop and is listed on the parts board.

If you are out of town and want it shipped I will ship it to you for $20. No dealer needed for a LA resident. I'll have pics of the actual rifle up tonight if I still have it. I'll put pics of the actual rifle up tonight.

Last edited:

gunslinger06

Never go to BR/NO
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    Leesville,LA
    A1 carry handle upper. Has port door, I'll have to check on the deflector but I think so.

Verified the rifle has the shell deflector. No dings on the deflector.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom