SOLD Please Read Wts Stg58 SOLD SHE IS GONE!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    OK, well I had to make a move. I was given 7 days to make the deal on the item I am looking at so I had to take desperate measures. I listed this on Fun Broker! I will leave this available here until bids are placed or the reserve is met on there. If someone here wants this rifle before then I will cancel the auction.
    Thanks!
    KT

NO TRADES! :(

fal4rs2.jpg

fal4ls.jpg

This is a DSA original STG58 FAL! It has ONLY 20 rounds down the pipe!
    The only thing changed from DSA is the IZZY butt stock, and I do have the original butt stock as well. It is built on a type 2 lower and upper receiver!

This will come with one LIKE brand new 20 rd. mag filled with Aussie 308 ammo.

The picture pretty much says it all but feel free to contact me with questions.This rifle is in A-1 EXCELLENT Condition!
    The price is FIRM!!!.

Price WAS $1500 with the IZZY Butt stock and $1450 with stock butt stock. Price is now $1400 with your choice!Hell I'll even throw in an extra mag and a full box of the Aussie ammo! That's 160 rds. so this would be 180 rds. total!!

Guys with the extra mag and the ammo, you can't beat this with a STICK!! Note this is ROCK bottom, please don't ask for any less!!
    Thanks KT

Last edited:

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Well the rifle that I was wanting to pick up has sold! :(
    If anyone cares to make a reasonable offer on the FAL go ahead and give it a shot! Some trades may be considered but just remember this is NOT a $800 or $900 rifle!
    In stock format with black standard synthetic buttstock, one new 20rd mag. I will let it go for $1250.00 That is $100 less than my reserve on GB.com

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom