Wtb Military Bolt Guns

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JustinR

Zombie Hunter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 23, 2008
    Lafayette
    I'm looking for your bolt action rifles from WWI and WWII like the Mosin Nagant, Enfield, Mauser, 1903A3, etc. I am also on the hunt for a Garand or two. ESPECIALLY interested in Mausers and Mosins. Please post here or send a PM. I am willing to trade ammo as well as cash!

JustinR

Zombie Hunter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 23, 2008
    Lafayette
    I'm actually not interested in the Arisakas. Ammunition is harder to acquire in bulk, and I have a source for the rifles should I need them, that has FAR MORE than I'd EVER be willing to collect. Some of the Japanese rifles were fantastic shooters though!

JustinR

Zombie Hunter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 23, 2008
    Lafayette
    Mostly a military bolt gun collection. Not specifically WWII. I'm basically only interested in those with strong actions that will be great shooters. I recently acquired VERY large amounts of ammunition in 8mm and 303 Brit and am wanting to shoot off some of it! I know you guys have rifles laying around that you need to turn into cash/ammo!

Magpie

Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Aug 1, 2007
    Gonzales
    Go back through the firearms posts and look, there were a couple 8mm Mausers in there lately. Let us know what you find/get if possible on here. I have a 1895 Chilean Mauser that was converted to 7.62x51mm.
    picture.php

picture.php

JustinR

Zombie Hunter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 23, 2008
    Lafayette
    Looking for shooter quality or matching numbers/collector types?

Both, depending on the type of gun. With Nagants, I'll take anything. Enfields, I'll look at both but would prefer a nice one. Everything else is up in the air. Mausers could go either way depending on country of origin, caliber, etc...

JustinR

Zombie Hunter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 23, 2008
    Lafayette
    No, we don't do any gunsmithing of any type. We sell guns, ammo, and accessories, and specialize in carrying/selling the hard to find, non typical of the above. When was the last time you were able to find a 1st gen .357 Desert Eagle and two SPAS12's on the same shelf??? :D

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    Flemgunner, I Got a rough G43 that I'd like to get redone. Have had it for a while and shot it maybe 25 years ago. Bore is dark but useable I think but the stock and handguard are in poor shape.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RussD2
    Top Bottom