SOLD ***NIB Lancaster Arms AK47 7.62x39 cal Now with Accessories...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lw55566

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 27, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    NIB AK Built on NoDak NDS-3 receiver.

Excellent quality AK. Finished in Gun Kote. Lancaster builds a very nice product.

Lancaster provides lifetime warranty.

Includes 30 rd. Magazine plus 60 rounds wold ammo!!!

Surplus Romanian AKM Bayonet & Accessory package. Includes AKM-47 bayonet and scabbard with built in wire cutter, adjustable leather sling, butt stock field cleaning kit, oil bottle, and carry pouch. Surplus condition and will show minor wear from light use. I got this from AIM SURPLUS and will include it with the rifle. It was $15 plus shipping.

$770 $750 Cash FTF, Gretna or Metairie area...

Considering this is a cash deal (no sales tax, no shipping and no FFL transfer fees) this deal can not be beat on a New in Box Lancaster AK.

PM with questions etc. Will also return calls if you'd prefer. Please no trades at this time. Thanks.

Last edited:

hdfreak1

Bikes and Guns
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Walker, LA
    This puppy shouldnt need it.

This isnt your run of the mill century romanian, these are well made.

Yeah, I know about Lancaster. I also know you can get them with many options when you have them made for you. I was just seeing what all might be included, if any, or if it was simply one mag. But thanks for posting the info on the manufacturer. As you stated, they do make assemble great weapons out there in Arizona.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Man oh man. That's a beauty. I decided recently a nice AK would be my next rifle, and that's definitely a nice one. If I hadn't just bought something else... :wtc:

lw55566

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 27, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    Sorry I can't say as i was not aware of this issue. I have had rifle since Jan 2009. At the time I had to wait for Lancaster to catch up after the election. Perhaps this time frame helps, if you know when the fix was implemented.

MrLefty

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Gonzales, LA
    I would assume that the "feed ramp fix" is a non-issue. To my knowledge that's generally only an issue with Saiga conversions and things like that. This is a rifle built on surplus parts meant to use surplus mags. (Unlike a Saiga that uses it's own mags unless converted, which usually requires installation of a 'bullet guide').

Last edited:

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    Hey guys.

Sorry for the delay (been traveling/flying all day). This is to clear up some confusion and it MIGHT NOT pertain to this newer produced Lancaster AK.

It was posted on Lancasters website that some of their AK's were not meant to shoot JHP rounds (due to feed issues). If you look on the Question and answer page, they have removed everything .

Here is a few documented cases with Lancaster AK':
    Warrior Talk

Another thread from Warrior Talk

The good thing about it is; everyone seems real pleased with Lancasters customer service and they will work with the customer (even if not the original owner) to resolve the problem.

I was just asking. I'm sure that with the newer version, this is a super great rifle.

Oh, Bump for the seller!

lw55566

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 27, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    Price lowered to $750 and...

Price lowered to $750 and I'll thrown in 60 rounds of wolf ammo to get you started.

Considering this is a cash deal (no sales tax, no shipping and no FFL transfer fees) this deal can not be beat on a New in Box Lancaster AK.

lw55566

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 27, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    BTT

I will also include this...

Surplus Romanian AKM Bayonet & Accessory package. Includes AKM-47 bayonet and scabbard with built in wire cutter, adjustable leather sling, butt stock field cleaning kit, oil bottle, and carry pouch. Surplus condition and will show minor wear from light use. I got this from AIM SURPLUS and will include it with the rifle. It was $15 plus shipping.

I purchsed two, one for the rifle I am keeping and one to go with this gun. The kit is very nice.

So same price $750, but with 60 rounds ammo and this Romanian AKM Bayonet & Accessory package!!!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom