Falcon Scopes

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Danny

USMC DM
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2007
    NE Louisiana
    Does any one here have or used a falcon scope? I am looking at purchasing one and would like some more info from local folks. I have read all on Sniper Central and Sniper's hide.

Anyone has one that they may want to get rid of?

Danny

USMC DM
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2007
    NE Louisiana
    I ordered the Falcon Menance 4.5-18 x 56 mm. It is suppose to be delivered today of tomorrow. I will get to see it at teh end of the month when I get in from offshore and give a review.

I finally got all the componants lined out and when I get home I should be able to do some serious shooting.

Got my new stock from Stockade and painted it and bed the base and bought 500 rounds of match ammo, got a set of pod claws, So now all I have to do is load and squeeze the trigger.

Danny

USMC DM
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2007
    NE Louisiana
    Ok here is my scoop on the Falcon Menace 4.5-18 x 56mm with the MP20 reticle.

Knobs are easily handled with or w/o gloves. Good clicks in feel and sound. The cheap flip ups are remedied with Butler's. Very good fit inside the TPS ring I have. Excellent clarity in the glass and magnification.

The only complaint I had was the 4" sunshade did not have enough grooves to make a tight fit. At a certain point it would break over and loosen up. No biggie because I don't feel I will use it because the Obj is about 2" recessed inside.

Some other people have had the side focus off with their yardage, but mine was spot on.

My only problem was I was not able to completely 100 yard zero it becuase I was shooting 8" high, but that has been solved with Farrell exchanging my base from a 30 MOA to a 20 MOA.

Overall Excellent for under $800.00

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    Farrell is good people they exchanged my 20 for a 10 then that 10 for a 15 also they swapped out my 1" rings for 30mm about 9 months after I originally bought them.

Top Bottom