2 gun related situations in LA. church's in the last weeks

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jpso211

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 21, 2018
    Hammond, LA. area
    " Thou shalt not Kill (murder) "

They used to teach these things ... not hard to understand .

I don't understand this new world .
    Gary
    Perverted leadership breads anarchy... That's what we are experiencing today and why our society is so perverted...

God said:
    then if my people, on whom my name is called, should repent, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their evil ways, I also will hear from heaven, and I will be merciful to their sins, and I will heal their land.

2Chronicles 7:14

If you want change Pray & Vote!
    God Bless America!

Phattwoohie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2024
    Alexandria, La.
    The pastor of my church in Alexandria, carries a gun on his hip while he preaches. The church where I was baptized at in Pineville Louisiana, had a security team. They took turns in a rotation and always had one man that would walk through the parking lot during services and then around the entire building. One man sits by the back door and another towards the front, where the preacher is. All have concealed carry pistols and wear just regular church clothes, so you can't tell it's a security person.

When I worked in Chicago, I attended D.L. Moody's Baptist church. It was the largest church I had ever seen at that time. A man came to my workplace every week and would ask if people wanted to attend and they would take you to the church for service. it was part of their outreach to the public. My company would let them come into the break room and ask people to attend church. I went and I was so amazed at the massive area this church took up. He told me it was the largest in Chicago at the time and each service had over 3000 people in attendance and they had multiple services each morning and afternoon. Some in different languages. Anyway, they had a lot of men in these yellow mustard colored jackets and he told me they were the security team. They were trained and they were everywhere throughout the church. The preacher gave his sermon behind a sheet of bullet proof glass.

He told me that they had to do that, because there had been attempts on the preachers life more than once over the years and because their congregation was so large and famous, they got threats all the time. Also, one cool thing they did was anyone that got up during service to go to the bathroom, a security person would walk out with you and stand at the bathroom door and then walk you back to your seat. He told me that years before, a man had walked in the door from the street and hid in the bathroom until a kid had gone in there. So ever since then, they don't take any chances. Because they are located in downtown Chicago, the surrounding neighborhoods are not always nice places. Their security team was very good and very visible. They had so many yellow jackets, that if you walked in and meant to do harm, I don't think you would get 2 feet without being taken down. This was 20 years ago! I have never been back, so I don't know how they do things today.

Top Bottom