20 pack ak mags $99

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Well let’s analyze this a little better than someone just talking smack, shall we?
    Functionally identical to the ACU-02
    Germany is changing laws so they have to dump these mags while they can? Oh wait, they were being marketed and sold in Germany? Well that should speak to the quality a little at least.

I’ll say this: if I had listened to every doubting Thomas back in the 80’s when all those ugly brown Bakelite mags (not to mention Russian AK’s) were the lowest price items on the market I’d have cheated myself out of thousands of dollars that just magically filled my pockets. Not saying these are Tula quality but I seriously doubt they’re cheap plastic that would require extra safety gear or whatever. If I needed any or had room for any more I’d buy these for 5 bucks each.

southerner985

sheepdog
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Norco
    So, Iev actually been using the AC unity mags for awhile, with my 5.56 ak… They work great. Lockup is super tight, sometimes too tight. But did a carbine with them and they were 100%, always funny seeing guys on here dissing stuff they never put hands on.

southerner985

sheepdog
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Norco
    Like I said the only real complaint I have with mine is that the were very tight, a few passes with the file on the metal lock up tang fixed that issue.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom