WTS: 2000 gmc z71 $4000

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Rating - 98%
    50   1   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I have a 2000 GMC Z71 with the 5.3 V8 that I'd like to find a new home. It has 224,000 miles and runs excellent and has been cared for mechanically. Fluid changes with synthetic oil every 3000 miles. The reason I'm selling is that my daughter needs something to use at Collage and I'm thinking she'd be better off with a smaller car.

The 4WD works good and it has an aftermarket radio that you can hook an IPod into. Comes with the seat covers and I'll even leave the stickers on the back glass.
    There are only a couple of small dents in the body and one larger size dent in the front bumper. It's going to need a new A/C compressor. It has 224,000 miles on it and the carpet has some stains (I'll try to get those out before it sells). These are the only things that I know of that's wrong with it. I'd like to get $4000 for it but I'll entertain other offers. This is listed in other places so I'm not sure how long I'll have it. You can reach me by PM here or thru the number that's in the sig line. Thanks for looking and God bless.
    e4e8epyb.jpg
    7a4aba4u.jpg
    bure6y5y.jpg
    sy2a2egy.jpg
    unamypuj.jpg

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom