WTS: 2000 Mazda 626 - SOLD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • john17427

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Oct 23, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Posting this on behalf of my son. This was his first car for going back and forth to high school and college till now. He inherited another vehicle so he's selling this one.

The pictures make the car look nicer than it perhaps is. Strange to say I know, but I want to make sure that I don't perfume the pig. It has 130,000 miles on it (30,000 by us since 2008) and it shakes, squeals, rattles, and clunks, but the engine has been solid on it, it tracks straight, AC works with a once a year coolant refresh, radio was replaced a couple of years ago and works fine, cruise control works fine. Timing belt changed and most, if not all, of the tires replaced in the last year. It has a reconstructed title which means (my understanding) it was totaled in an accident and fixed. Not sure why they totaled it because I saw it before the fix and it was just the front body parts, hood, and radiator that were damaged from what I could see, but I'm no mechanic.

We bought this for him as a first car, warts and all, and it has served us well. Like I said previously, it ain't pretty, but it goes. I just drove it a few weeks ago from BR to Laplace to Hammond to BR. Asking price is $1,400. PM me if interested in taking a look.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom