WTT: 2000 Winnebago Brave motorhome and 2006 Wrangler Rubicon for H-D 4x4 pickup-camper

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    Been toying with the idea of downsizing my travel arrangements so thought I'd toss out a flyer to see if any of y'all are looking to up-size for more comfortable traveling with your family.

I'd be willing to consider trading a 2000 Winnebago Brave, full equipped, and a 2006 Wrangler Rubicon with extras for a well-maintained, late model heavy duty 4x4 pickup with slide on/removable camper (not a 5th-wheel).

The Winnebago 30 1/2 feet long on a Workhorse chassis with a 7.4 L Vortec V-8 gas motor. Since purchase, it has been meticulously maintained and is fully equipped including patio awning, central air and heat, plenty of storage and a 4 kWh Onan generator.

The Rubicon has 24,000 miles, also meticulously maintained with extras. For towing behind the motorhome, this Jeep comes with a Blue Ox removable tow package plus a Brake Buddy remote braking system.

NOTE: Not interested in selling the Rubicon alone at this time: only a trade for trade for a 4 x4 truck w/camper with the motorhome.

Contact via PM

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom