2011 Area 4 Matches

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jesse Tischauser

The Mayor
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2010
    Guthrie, OK
    Awesome mud pit.

Lol! Somebody shot the Ntionals there a few years back.

I have shot several pistol and 3 fun matches over the past year alone including FNH Midwest 3 gun, '09 & '10 Ozark 3 gun, '09 Area 4 at DTR, '10 texas limited, and several club matches that were during or shortly after some rain and nit a single one if them had a mud free anything. Not a single one of them had 50 yard pistol bays or a $250k+ air conditioned club house with indoor plumbing to hold the awards ceremony.

I'll take my chances with the rain at USSA because if it's raining at any match it's gonna be muddy.

Jesse Tischauser

The Mayor
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2010
    Guthrie, OK
    I really thought you guys would be more excited? With Phil'sconnections from being a Pro shooter for S&W, being on Shooting USA & Sighting In, and bring already running the ProAm which had the biggest prize table in pistol competition this next year should be one if the best in area 4 history!

Unfortunately It will require some travel out of TX & Louisiana.

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    I'm sure Phil will do a fine job with the Area 4 Championship. I worked the 2008 match in Wichita Falls, Tex., and 2010 in Princeton, La. Did a lot of driving in 2009 so it was nice to have one closer to home this year. The Area matches should be moved around year to year to allow competitors a closer option once in a while.

Me, I'm waiting to hear if an Area 4 3-Gun match will get off the drawing board. :thumbsup:

dmh

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    It's on like Donkey Kong Spanky! Wanted to make that match years ago when it first started, glad it's back. Since Handgunner is a bust and IPSC is getting kinda boring, it's time for something new. Definitely in.

BTW, does Brian have a secret? I always knew he was a fan of pork products like the rest of us.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bharden68
    Top Bottom