2021 Fitness Goals

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    On March 28, 2021 I decided that I needed a change and needed to loose some weight. I let myself balloon up to to 290 pounds.

At first we started the P90X workouts but I ended up hurting my knee the third week so I had to change things up.

I started walking 3 miles as fast as I could go without running (cause of my knee and cause I was out of shape).

We started eating healthy and cut out all of the snacks and other junk that I was intaking and boy was it way more than I thought. Once you start counting everything you can really see how much junk I was putting in my body.

So, gradually I got to the routine that I am at now........

Wake up and have a 8oz Redbull (I don't drink coffee and Redbulls were my thing).

I only eat one meal a day for the most part. Usually a healthy supper at around 4pm. I then walk the 3 miles.

Sometime later that evening after my shower I will eat a greek yogurt and have a glass of orange juice. This keeps me well under 1,000 calories for the day.

I have lost 65 pounds so far.

Now, I am not recommending this plan to anyone. It's just what I have been doing and it has been working.

There has been days (usually on the weekends) where I take in more food and have to get back right on Mondays.

I also will say that there are some times when I feel like I hit a wall and just need to eat something else to kick start the weight loss again.

I plan to start adding working out to my plan now that my knee is starting to feel better.

From the end of March to today I have lost 65 pounds and feel 100 times better. I still want to lose about 25 pounds.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    On March 28, 2021 I decided that I needed a change and needed to loose some weight. I let myself balloon up to to 290 pounds.

At first we started the P90X workouts but I ended up hurting my knee the third week so I had to change things up.

I started walking 3 miles as fast as I could go without running (cause of my knee and cause I was out of shape).

We started eating healthy and cut out all of the snacks and other junk that I was intaking and boy was it way more than I thought. Once you start counting everything you can really see how much junk I was putting in my body.

So, gradually I got to the routine that I am at now........

Wake up and have a 8oz Redbull (I don't drink coffee and Redbulls were my thing).

I only eat one meal a day for the most part. Usually a healthy supper at around 4pm. I then walk the 3 miles.

Sometime later that evening after my shower I will eat a greek yogurt and have a glass of orange juice. This keeps me well under 1,000 calories for the day.

I have lost 65 pounds so far.

Now, I am not recommending this plan to anyone. It's just what I have been doing and it has been working.

There has been days (usually on the weekends) where I take in more food and have to get back right on Mondays.

I also will say that there are some times when I feel like I hit a wall and just need to eat something else to kick start the weight loss again.

I plan to start adding working out to my plan now that my knee is starting to feel better.

From the end of March to today I have lost 65 pounds and feel 100 times better. I still want to lose about 25 pounds.

Man 1000 calories a day or less just isn't healthy...

How are your energy levels?

Top Bottom