2021 Hk MR556 with a few changes.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rm2092

Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Nov 14, 2008
    Harvey, La
    Like the title says just picked up a 2021 MR556 that I modded out. Nothing wrong with Magpul but don't understand why the new models have that grip ? Also changed out the US made M-lok rail for a German made 11" rail and no its not heavier than the 12.5" rail. Also added some Knights sights so the rifle almost looks like a M27 clone kinda.

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Very nice rifle! These things are super engineered. For example they have spring loaded ball bearings in the buttstock to eliminate stock wobble. The overall fit and finish is just fantastic, as it should be for the price point. Kraut space magic at its finest.

We have a MR556 and a MR762 coming in at Gretna Gun Works on the October allocations list.... The 556 might be spoken for, gotta check my orders at the shop. But as far as I know the 762 is readily available.

We are the largest HK dealer in La right behind the distributors (Lipseys and Sportsouth). If any of you guys are interested in HK stuff let me know youre on BS and Ill get you squared away!

rm2092

Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Nov 14, 2008
    Harvey, La
    You would not give me what I would take for it, been wanting a Hk rifle for a long time and it would be hard to part with.

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Bought a USP 9 last month from you guys.

And picked this up a month ago from Cabela's.

- - - Updated - - -

You have fine taste in firearms! They have yet to send us some MK23. I need to ask my rep where the hell they are.

HK is gonna be releasing a new pistol here pretty soon. Hopefully in the next couple months. Thats all the details I could get for now.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Awesome rifle sir, and like it’s been said, very hard to come by. Vickers does a few good videos about them as he had a hand in their development.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

rm2092

Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Nov 14, 2008
    Harvey, La
    You have fine taste in firearms! They have yet to send us some MK23. I need to ask my rep where the hell they are.

HK is gonna be releasing a new pistol here pretty soon. Hopefully in the next couple months. Thats all the details I could get for now.

MP7 pistol ???

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana

I heard it’s a micro 9

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Very few on bayou shooter would. It’s a pain but I list my “investment grade” fire arms on gunbroker.
    Saves the ol’ I’ll give you $150 cash , a single shot .22 and a Remington 870 for your $3000 gun right!!!! I know the feeling… the local
    Market for quality guns isnt hear, do most of my big ticket items buy/sell/trade on the bigger sites, idk if I’m ready to accept gunbroker fees yet lol

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom