SOLD F/S or F/T Kahr K40 New Low Price!!! SOLD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snapnek

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    Woodworth, Louisiana
    Ok, here's the deal...I have a lot or reloaded .45 ammo and I'm trying to switch most of my handguns to the .45 caliber. I have a very nice Kahr K40 with 3 factory magazines that I want to either trade for a 1911 or a Glock .45 I prefer compact size on both. The Kahr K40 retails for over $700. I will either trade with cash if need be or sale the Kahr for a super low price of $450!!! This deal shouldn't last long. If you have a .45 sitting around collecting dust and you want to trade for a super nice compact .40 don't pass this up!

Last edited:

cbablair

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Slidell
    Where in the world is Woodworth? Is this the all steel pistol?

snapnek

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    Woodworth, Louisiana
    Woodworth is right next to Alexandria. Yes it is all steel. This is from Kahr's website:

K4044 (3.5" Barrel)
    Matte blackened stainless steel
    MSRP: $891.00

Last edited:

Overtone1000

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Distance

Same here on wishing you were closer. Very interesting deal. I was in Baton Rouge this past weekend, but that's about as close as I ever get to Woodworth.

snapnek

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    Woodworth, Louisiana
    Yes, don't speed or break any other laws in Woodworth, it's a great place to live if you obey the laws. I love it. I hate Alexandria! I took my nephew to a minor league baseball game in Alexandria the other night and when we came out of Bringhurst Park to leave, I found my truck with a smashed in drivers side window and items stolen from my truck. I will not go back to any games, nor will I go to Alexandria at night and park my truck anywhere. Yea, Woodworth has a reputation of being a speedtrap and that's ok with me. We don't want speeders or anyother law breaking people in our town. I've lived here 5 years, never had a ticket, never had my personal property damaged, never had anything stolen. Plus we have a shooting range that is free and run by the state forestry dept.
    Now, back to the real purpose, still have the Kahr for sale!!;)

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom