Arab Festival 2009: Sharia in the US

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    That is just the beginning.

Get used to it, or get ready to do something about it!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU[/ame]

gsneff

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Gonzales
    I see a bs.com field trip for next year. who's with me?

But in all seriousness, it's worste than many think. This is a subject that I ave been studying for a while. The second video is actually a better showing of what we're up against. here are a few articles and videos for those that are interested in learning more.

http://centerforsecuritypolicy.org/p17882.xml?cat_id=210
    http://www1.nefafoundation.org/miscellaneous/nefaikhwan1007.pdf
    http://centerforsecuritypolicy.org/p17925.xml?cat_id=210
    http://centerforsecuritypolicy.org/p17979.xml?cat_id=210

This stuff will scare you. we have a real fight on our hands here. for example, every major muslim organization in the united states is an undisputed umbrella group of the Muslim Brotherhood, the political wing of of the Jihad movement including Al Qaeda, Jamaat al Isamiyya, and Hamas.

posse comatosis

Hoo-ahh!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Bayou Perdition
    Well, I can't pull all that in with this slow speed connection, but it's easy to conclude when that kind of thing gets widespread in the streets of America, there will be jihad against Muslims and security guards.

gsneff

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Gonzales
    Well, I can't pull all that in with this slow speed connection, but it's easy to conclude when that kind of thing gets widespread in the streets of America, there will be jihad against Muslims and security guards.

you need to get check out these videos whenever you get a chance. this is the next battle we face.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Cultural Issues In Detroit Metro Area

Well, I lived in Southfield, MI and worked in Dearborn, MI for 14.5 yrs. It has the highest density of Arab Muslims (per capita) in the USA. Oakland County has one of - if not the - the highest density of Jews in the US. There are characters on both sides that need deporting. There are fanatics in both communities as well as the Hispanic and the Black communities there. I'm for arresting and/or deporting ALL of them of ALL communities who are intolerant of others in the community.

First, the Arab community. EAST Dearborn is where the Arabs are and it's like any street in the Middle East. I've been to that festival and many others which usually are in Hart Plaza in downtown Detroit. No issues but then I don't go around challenging people all of the time. The drivers drive like Hell with little regard to what you and I would describe as 'decent' driving. A lot of women wear the burkha and the attitudes of the people are somewhat diverse. You see, Ford employees frequent East Dearborn for lunch. The food is simply divine. Some of the vendors' attitudes are similar to what was seen in the video - or I can imagine them behaving in a similar way. I could get along with them because I'd address them in Arabic (phonetic: salam a lakum, brother or sister). Thank you is 'shookrem'. And I studied their culture heavily. Hell, I know their culture. But I could not help but notice the different attitude exhibited towards others in my party.

It is said that when the WTC towers came down one popular restaurant's employees actually cheered. I didn't see it. I wasn't there. I find it difficult to believe as the towers were down by 9:45 AM or so and they don't open until 11:00AM. BUT... I don't doubt that some could have been elated. Of this I have no doubt as they correctly equate the United States gov't with the gov't of Israel and it's our weapons that are being used against them. Fair enough. I always take it upon myself to immerse myself into whatever community I'm in so I got to know the differences between Shi'ites, Sunnis and Wahabbist.

There is also a large contingency of Muslim Christians or Chaldeans in the Detroit Metro Area (of which Dearborn, Southfield and Bloomfield are). They have their ways, too. To be fair, the attitudes of both the Jews and Arabs is a CULTURAL issue; extremely inclusive to a fault. Then add the religious dogma and you have Wahabbists (Muslim fanatics), Talmudic Zionists (Jewish fanatics) and Eatern Orthodox Christians (Chaldeans) all living in their own more or less closed (minded) worlds.

I worked with a guy who ended up being my supervisor who moved into E. Dearborn against my better judgement. He had no problems but then he was always at work and his social network was in we would sometimes call "Dearborn Proper" (i.e., WEST of Southfield Freeway).

Now I am of the belief that all of East Dearborn is not about New Jasmine, Old Country Kitchen, The Salad Bar (all damned good restaurants) and baklavas. I know that some sultry types inhabit the area. They have cash businesses and many have lots of money. One was accused by the Feds of laundering money; he had a million dollars in his basement. Of course, the Feds won't openly say all that they know but it makes me a bit uneasy. The boys are undisciplined; the mothers allow them to raise all sorts of hell it seems to me. So they are undisciplined as adults UNLESS they are religious. Then they follow the Koran. If not, they party and chase women and all manner of crap. Some of you are speaking conflict and I may be entirely incorrect here but I've yet to see an undisciplined person shoot worth a crap. They are no exception. But that's only from MY perspective. Surely, they have some Republican Guard (Bush, Sr. brought 100,000 of them over after Gulf War I. Didn't know that?)

On the whole I've never felt threatened in Dearborn, Southfield, Royal Oak and I miss some aspects of the Lebanese culture. A close friend has a gas station (that's a regional stereotypical joke, too, as ALL of the gas stations and convenience stores are run by Arabs) and I enjoyed debating he, his brother, his father and an elderly jewish fellow about religion and current events. I'd bike every Saturday morning and would stop on my way back to discuss with them. Their mother would bring food as well as one of their Indian employees. It was a phenomenal cultural exchange which I did for over a decade. This is why I laugh at those who accuse crawfish of being "anti-Semitic". I also have very close friends who are Chaldean. I'd help Laith with his Coffee Shop and attended family gatherings and even mass with them.

We are absolutely clueless down here with respect to the cultures and religions of that part of the world. I've befriended some Lebanese Christians here in BTR and they were shocked that I knew so much about them. I never told them where I picked it all up and for how long I was semi-immersed into their culture. One knows because he knows I've worked for both GM and Ford. Same with the Hmong community here. Hint: they are Laotian. Neighbors to Thailand. Thai food is outstanding in the Detroit Metro area, too, but I'm getting ahead of myself.

The Jews. Most seem like anyone else with a higher motivation, perhaps, for corporate success. However, there is an element that cares not for us Goyim. And, yes, I have first hand experience with them. They especially don't care for Blacks and in some circumstances won't hesitate to offer "backhanded compliments". From discussions with them it's not just what is observed in the media it's from the teachings of Maimonides. You think I lie? Then go look it up. The Purple Gang was a jewish gang in Detroit that was into bootlegging and what not. They're still there but they aren't into bootlegging. It's a part of the area's history that people seem to be proud of. Odd.

Now the Blacks in Detroit Metro are very diverse, too. Those like myself are very highly educated. A large percentage seem to be transplants - from elsewhere in the nation. Then there are the cultured UAW workers who are indistinguishable from their White brethren except from where they choose to live. Then there are those that seemingly have a chip on their shoulder (for everyone not just non-Blacks). Then there are what I call the "Black Nationalists". This is the only group I've had a serious run in with. There are also East Side and West Side Blacks and their attitudes/perspectives are unique which is a bit odd because it's the same with the Whites, too.

The Hispanics. Mexican town is a weird, low income place. At night you're on your own. Literally. The food is spectacular. The area is a dump. I address them in their native tongue and ask how to say different phrases so, again, I obtain a "pass" while my cohorts are treated differently than myself. There are Mexican/Hispanic gang graffiti in the area though I've not heard of MS-13 being there. I'm sure some element of it is, however.

There is a growing Albanian group here and they will be trouble. Hell, they already are. You argue with one you fight the family. A friend of mine got into words with a family on several occasions and the one day they actually came to kill him he had his 1911 on him. And good thing, too. He put one down and the rest bailed. They had tire irons, knives and crap so they were serious. He moved. Just as the Detroit Police Dept suggested he do. Very opinionated and never wrong they are very boisterous and can be seen with large rope chains and medallions and shiny wheels on their older BMW 3 Series.

There is a growing Hmong/Laotian community and they run the Thai restaurants. Their youth are into the hot import subcompacts and are widely thought of to be car theives. Primarily Eastsiders, they usually hang out in large groups.

Then there are East Side Whites and West Side Whites. Yes, they are very different. The dividing line is Woodward Avenue. The East Siders are more blue collar while the West Siders are the people you'd most likely befriend as they are more outgoing and affluent though the far East side is wealthy.

Ann Arborites are different again. The lower middle class are cool, earthy genuine people. Except they don't care for guns and they are liberal politically. The upper middle class and upper class are hobgoblins. The vast majority are liberal, bloodsucker-types. I have it second hand that the number of multiple firearm purchasers in Ann Arbor is about twenty. I know two of them... and I moved.

Thanks for the video as it gave me the opportunity to reminisce a bit.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom