DS transfers..............second round

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rockmup

Please be my friend
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    if you are coming today post up in this thread.

If its not posted in here by 12 then I'm going fishing with my family and not go waste my time hangin out in a parking lot. lol

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    if you are coming today post up in this thread.

If its not posted in here by 12 then I'm going fishing with my family and not go waste my time hangin out in a parking lot. lol

Get to work building that 1911 you don't have time to fish!:mamoru:
    Man this thing sure looks sweet!

xd451.jpg

xd452.jpg

:rofl:

swagge1

Oct 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I'll have to catch you another time. Working nights this weekend makes it very difficult to meet up with you. I'm sure I'll get mine eventually. No big deal.

SKYWLKR

bread and circuses
    Feb 26, 2007
    Any one know if Todd is outhere or did he go fishing?

I happened to be in the area

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    I was there and left. Only one guy posted up that he was going to be there so when we were done i left.

Call me 7718346 and I'll meet you at Sullivan and Greenwell Springs if you want

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    We wait months to get these and of course it turns into a bad weekend for me to get them:rofl: FML I have a bday party to be in NOLA for for 1pm which I will be able to make thanks to Todd; but of course one of the Big Wigs from work called a few minutes ago and said we have an 8am tee time at Beau Chene that I wont be able to make, this guy has never seen me outside of work then calls me and asked me to play golf with him but weapons are more important FML

Wait, wait the best part is I get delayed so I cant get them tomorrow anyways, :rofl: Truth be told I am super happy to see this thing coming to an end and am extrememly happy to know that Todd has them and folks are picking them up.

Sorry it took so long and thanks for your help with this Todd.

Guys make sure to give Todd an iTrader feedback

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    Its all good Tim.

Funny part is the pm's I get from people all bowed up because they don't seem to be able to read, theres been a few. they think if they pm me we have this special connection and they don't need to do what I asked them to do in the post.

Guys I'm not trying to be an ass. This shouldn't be that hard to get done and it is my pleasure to do it for the members of this board.
    Somebody had the nerve to make a comment about the money I'm making from this deal and how I'm not doing anything to earn it. Give me a break, I'll have more than 25hrs plus gas in this by the time I'm done. And I have to keep the records for 20yrs
    I don't work that cheap at my day job,lol.
    People just astound me sometimes with the stupidity.

Anyway, I'm done venting and its all good. See the rest of you Sunday @ 1100

McMedic

Oct 30, 2006
    Pollock, La.
    Somebody had the nerve to make a comment about the money I'm making from this deal and how I'm not doing anything to earn it.

Gimme a break! Anyone else would be charging 2-3 times what you are. Don't let those asshats get to you. Most of us appreciate what the trouble you and CajunTim have put up with to see this through.

I hope to be able to hook up with you toward the end of next week to get mine. Thanks again.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MiyaMarukutsune
    Top Bottom