WTT beat-up Savage 62 .22lr for nice airsoft or paintball gun

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wadepat2

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Jan 10, 2008
    Delcambre,La
    I have this beat up .22lr I bought a couple years ago.

the bad:
    Its got some gauges and scratches on the stock, a cheap walmart pellet gun scope, and 1 mag.

the good:

it runs great on the cheapest rounds you can find ,

My 8 year old has been running around the yard "training":rolleyes: with his
    co2 airsoft pistol and says he needs some new weapons.

Mom almost had a fit in Academy when we put the last 50 dollar pistol that shoots plastic beads in the basket so Im looking to trade my old .22 semi-auto for a nice airsoft or paintball gun. If you have something let me know.

bayouhunter 82

Gun Crazy
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 17, 2009
    Raceland, La.
    I have a few Air soft guns that my son used very little.
    You have to be careful because my son got hit in the eye with a plastic BB and it took 2 months for him to get his site back. Even though he had safety glasses on his head but not his eyes. The other boy shot at him and he turned to say he didn't have glasses on and got hit. I have on from Cabelas that will draw blood if shot to close. My hit me from 200 feet away and left welps
    Sorry for the explanation but my wife is dead set against air soft guns. Th seem harmless but they aren't

wadepat2

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Jan 10, 2008
    Delcambre,La
    Bayou hunter I understand. He doesnt shoot them at anyone or get shot at. If he does shoot hisself in the leg with it. After hes done crying he will have to deal with me and will have to earn his "toy" back. He shoots real guns all the time with me and he has the airsoft to practice gun handling skills without me there. I know its wierd but he hasnt been allowed to point a gun at anyone, even a fake plastic one since he was 2. Since we have guns in our house, we dont "play guns" except to shoot targets or imaginary bad guys (trees,boards,etc..)
    Thanks for the tip though Ill be watching to make sure he wears his glasses.

wadepat2

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Jan 10, 2008
    Delcambre,La
    Ok last time to the top. homeslice offered me a nice pistol but my son says he would rather a rifle paintball or airsoft.

If nothing comes up today hs its yours if you want it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom