WTS/WTT Yugo SKS + Extras $425.00 ** Cash SPf**

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Gonzales
    I have a extra Yugo SKS, I picked this one up from BS member few months ago and shoots great low round count previous said fired less than 100 and I fired 10 rds. All the extra aftermarkets included. $425.00 OBO it will be FTF BR/Prairieville.

Not willing to separate at this time. Will consider trades for 40 or 45 Handguns or 12ga shotguns, will consider other trades of equal value.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

asianak

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I got a Mossberg 500 persauder with a full stock and pistol grip, mossberg pump strap, mossberg heat shield and front fiber optic sight. And several boxes of 00 buckshot and slugs.

Quas

IT'S GOOD TO BE THE KING
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I just figured since it was coming with the scope mount I may just think about it. Only thing I'm concerned about is the round being large enough and have enough stopping power.

11Bravo

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Opelousas, LA
    It has plenty Quas. The round is comparable to the 30-30. The 7.62x39 has advantage over the 30-30 in ranges over 110 yards only due to the fact that the 30-30 shoots round nose bullets which lose energy much quicker than the spitzer bullets the x39 shoots.

eganx

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 22, 2008
    was Monroe LA, now Kingston WA
    and if you really want to get into it.....you can take some wolf ammo, pull the bullet, and add your powder of choice under Barns TSX bullet. I'm sure the Barns bullet out of a SKS will stop a deer with in 200 yards

Quas

IT'S GOOD TO BE THE KING
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    and if you really want to get into it.....you can take some wolf ammo, pull the bullet, and add your powder of choice under Barns TSX bullet. I'm sure the Barns bullet out of a SKS will stop a deer with in 200 yards

I have some 7.62x39 brass. I need to find a little more so I can do my own loads and be a bit more consistent. I only have 40 brass at the moment :(

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom