9mm Walmart 9$ Harrahan and Gretna

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OveractiveBrain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    Walmart on Jefferson Highway next to the Huey P Long has a crap load of 9mm and 40s&w that came in yesterday.

Walmart next to the sams club on manhattan on the west bank has some ammo too.

8.97 for Federal Brass, 50 9mm
    10.57 for Winchester Brass, 50 9mm
    14.57 for Federal Brass, 50 40S+W
    39.97 for Federal BRass, 100 223

Limit 6 boxes per customer (bring a girlfriend, wife, hunting buddy, mistress)

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    they had .45 at the walmart on manhattan yesterday when I went. Grabbed like 3 boxes for myself, probably had about 12-15 boxes left. It was federeal, and i think the price was 14.37...

OveractiveBrain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    I got all the 45 that was left. We rolled with a crew of 4, picking up as much as we could from each Walmart.

The one in Metarie had nothing, and the one in Kenner had only 11 boxes of 9mm. We got those too.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I got all the 45 that was left. We rolled with a crew of 4, picking up as much as we could from each Walmart.

The one in Metarie had nothing, and the one in Kenner had only 11 boxes of 9mm. We got those too.

so that's why there's never any ammo around here. I don't mind people getting a little extra, but just be reasonable. I pick up enough so that i can go to the range. Not try to stock pile up every last round in New Orleans, for 2 months i couldn't go shooting, b/c I couldn't find ANY ammo for my gun b/c of people coming in and wiping the place out.

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    so that's why there's never any ammo around here. I don't mind people getting a little extra, but just be reasonable. I pick up enough so that i can go to the range. Not try to stock pile up every last round in New Orleans, for 2 months i couldn't go shooting, b/c I couldn't find ANY ammo for my gun b/c of people coming in and wiping the place out.

:rolleyes: here we go.

Everyone should stop preparing or shoot less because you are not prepared?

Come on man.

Top Bottom