WTT Glock 30 for XD-45 or M&P 45 **Traded**

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    I thought I would put this out there and see if anyone would be interested. I have a great condition Glock 30 (.45 ACP) that I was thinking about trading for an XD-45 or an M&P 45. I'm really into 1911's and the grip angle of the Glock is throwing me off just a bit. Nothing too bad, but I use to own an XD-40 and liked the grip angle. I'm really looking for a compact or sub-compact XD or compact M&P in .45 ACP. Anyone want to trade?

I've replaced the factory front sight with a Trijicon sight. Day glow orange with a green night-sight center. VERY easy to see, day or night. I also have 11 mags (six 13 round 21 mags and five 10 round 30 mags. Some with the pinkie extension and some without). I have a buddy with a 30 as well, so if you dont have extra mags, it's cool as I'm sure he would buy them off me if you dont want to. Let me know. I also have a Serpa G-30 holster (I think) and a Glock sport holster that I can throw in if you have a holster for trade.

n1261272835_30260607_9352.jpg

Last edited:

LaSouthpaw

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Thibodaux, La
    Well I don't have the compact XD 45, but I do have the tactical model with 8 13 round mags. Let me know if you are interested.

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    Well I don't have the compact XD 45, but I do have the tactical model with 8 13 round mags. Let me know if you are interested.

If it wasnt for the fact that I was looking for another carry gun, I would jump on it. The tactical is a little too big for what I want it for. Thanks though!

homeslice

Be honest.
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    St. Charles Parish
    Might have to take a look here. I have a M&P Compact .45 with 5 mags. I just don't know if I want to trade it... but I do love Glocks....

How does the 30 compare in size to say a 26 or a 36?

Damnit.

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    Might have to take a look here. I have a M&P Compact .45 with 5 mags. I just don't know if I want to trade it... but I do love Glocks....

Damnit.

I use to own a 36 but didnt like the way it pinched my pinkie every time I shot it. That, and the limited rounds it carried. The 30 is slightly wider than the 36 but not too noticeable (for me at least). I really do LOVE the 30, but I'm just use to a different grip angle.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker

Damnit.

The G30 is comparable to a G19 with a thicker receiver and slide. It is actually between a G26 and a G19 in height and length.

Last edited:

madmax4x4

HONKY
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    Any interest in selling it? I dont have a XD but if you like 1911's I have a Kimber Eclipse with very little rounds down it I'm about to sell.

PAPACHUCK

Certified Gun Nut
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Sep 21, 2006
    Outside Slidell
    Seabeevet, I feel your pain, man. I have Glocks as well as other brand pistols, and the grip angle does mess up my POA when first transitioning between G's and others. I also own the XD45 Tac, and thru 4500 rds, it has been 100%. No malfunctions whatsoever. I think you will really like a XD45c. Even the 4" service model would be CCW'able with a good belt and holster.

The M&P 45 is a nice gun with good ergonomics, but I haven't gotten a chance to shoot one yet. A bit over complicated IMO, but nice nonetheless.

Good luck, I think your G30 should go quickly.

BTW, they don't make a sub-compact XD45.

The XD45 is made in 4 sizes; full grip and compact grip with 4" barrel (Service model) or 5" barrel (Tactical model).

Last edited:

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell

Damnit.

Come on.....you know you want it..... :D

Any interest in selling it? I dont have a XD but if you like 1911's I have a Kimber Eclipse with very little rounds down it I'm about to sell.

I have two 1911's and LOVE the platform, but was looking for a .45 that was a little lighter weight.

The XD45 is made in 4 sizes; full grip and compact grip with 4" barrel (Service model) or 5" barrel (Tactical model).

In a perfect world, I would love the 5" barrel with the compact grip. Best of all worlds for concealed carry.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom