FS - Price Drop -3gun Competition AR15 - w/ or w/out scope

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tactical723

3 Gun / F Class Player
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Northshore - Covington, LA
    For Sale Full Match Grade AR15 Custom Rifle, This rifle is in mint condition it was cleaned after every firing, only shot with match grade ammo, hardly a scratch on this unit, Rock River Lower with Rock River 2 Stage Match Trigger w/rug, Hogue Pistol Grip, RRA Flatop rec'r, Olympic Arms Ultra Match 16" Stainless Barrel (very accurate barrel, have test targets to prove .75 MOA), w/ Badger Ordinance Gas Block, Badger Ordinance Stainless Gas Tube, DPMS A2 Flash hider/comp, approximately 1.5K rounds fired, Badger Ordinance Tactical charging handle, Magpul MOE buttstock, JP Enterprises Free Float Full length forearm ($185), JP Enterprises JP/LWD Bolt & Carrier (JP factory Hand Polished Stainless bolt carrier and bolt cost $325, 500 rds w/ new bolt/carrier), asking $1200.00 with the RRA 2 stage trigger thats installed, or $1100 and I can substitute the match trigger with a brand new milspec trigger, hammer, sear, NO TRADES, Special Order Rifle on the way, need to fund purchase.

Last edited:

tactical723

3 Gun / F Class Player
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Northshore - Covington, LA
    Bump, come on guys, 380 views, no one interested, I can even change the compensator to a birdcage flash hider and you have the ultimate 16" tactical rifle with match bolt/carrier., match barrel, and match trigger with all the bells/ whistles,

CaptWSims

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Mandeville, LA
    James and Mike,

Ended up buying a new Armalite from Golden Dragon that is exactly what I was looking for...took it to Honey Island yesterday and am thrilled with it...now going to sell both M1 carbines to pay for it!

Thanks to both of you and to 10-8 Tactical for educating me more on the AR15. That's the great thing about this forum and the members. :)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom