**SOLD** M1A "Loaded" and Troy M14 MCS.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • missingAZ

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 5, 2009
    Morgan City
    I have recently become more interested in long range precision shooting. I currently shoot a really nice very accurate semi-custom .300 Win Mag but it is a little much to be shooting a lot of so I am looking for a .308 Win bolt gun. I really want a Remington 700 5R mil-spec or possibly a Remington 700 Police. I have seen them available but I don't really want to lay out the cash right now hence the trade I am offering.

I would like to trade a brand new never fired M1A "Loaded" (MA9229) with the NM barrel and sights for preferably a Rem 700 5R mil-spec. Value wise I am willing to take a loss as I bought the M1A for $1599.

I would also be interested in other .308 bolt guns and to even out a trade if necessary I could add in a Troy M14 MCS stock setup with Vltor stock and standard AR grip. This may be a no-no but the M14 MCS is an example photo, NOT my MCS and NOT my M1A.

See post #9.

If there is any interest, PM me. Thanks.

-James.

ho6z9c1g846ci4a7duhr.jpg

etr61immtcfv0kf54o.jpg

nnyl1yihrjs2tuhyq7gh.jpg

sl3a1ylbijdfk2x1uu3.jpg

Last edited:

missingAZ

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 5, 2009
    Morgan City
    Too all that were interested and proposed trades,

I did find a seller and acquire a Rem 700 Stainless 5R Mil-Spec this evening which was what I wanted. So I am not really interested in trades now but....

I wasn't able to trade for the new 700 so I would like to sell the M1A if any one is interested. I am asking $1200.

I would also sell the Troy M14 MCS stock for $500. This pic is of the M14 MCS I am selling as it would go.

41enf9bj6nt3q987js40.jpg

-James.

Last edited:

missingAZ

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 5, 2009
    Morgan City
    The MCS is really nice stock for an M1A, I bought it after shooting a friends MCS/Socom about a year ago. That was probably the most righteous feeling gun I have ever shot.

If you have a Socom this stock is the missing link. Allows for AR ergonomics with regards to stock - optics.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom