Traded...Remove...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GWB

dumb? you better be tough
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Fleming Island, FL
    A friend of mine is looking for a Walther P22 for his wife to use for CC. Don't have to be perfect, but preferably not beat up real bad. He's looking to spend around 300 for one in pretty good shape.

Last edited:

daxt79

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Lafayette
    I shoot with a guy that mentioned wanting to trade or sell his P22. Let me talk to him & see if he still wants to. If so I'll P.M. you with the details.

goodburbon

Whalmitfahrer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 9, 2008
    Around
    CCW a P22? I understand that the P22 is a really "cute" gun and that it fits womens hands and that it doesn't kick and is available in both pink and pink digi camo, but trusting your wife's life to a .22? Not to mention that the P22 we have seems to be finnicky on what ammo it likes.

GWB

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Fleming Island, FL
    CCW a P22? I understand that the P22 is a really "cute" gun and that it fits womens hands and that it doesn't kick and is available in both pink and pink digi camo, but trusting your wife's life to a .22? Not to mention that the P22 we have seems to be finnicky on what ammo it likes.

A .22 may not seem like much, but with some stingers at a distance of 10 yards or less (which is the probably the distance it would be used if needed) it is a deadly little weapon. My wife carries a Beretta Tomcat .25, and at 10 yards she is deadly accurate.

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Anyone have one they might trade for an SKS? Or a ruger charger?

Details and pics of sks and charger. I have a P22 that really hasn't seen many rounds at all in the couple years I have it, and it is pretty much like new, I still have everything as it came when I bought it new. I may be interested in a trade for either of those guns, particularly interested in the charger. Also, I may be willing to sell outright, but a new gun sounds more fun :)

OveractiveBrain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    A Walther P22 brand new can be found at any of the Local Gun and Knife shows for 275-325. The one in Kenner coming up in September (12th-13th, I think) is only an hour drive. This would be the standard black on black without the extended barrel or sexy pink cammo.

You probably could get one at cabellas for max 350, and it would be brand new. Thats pretty close to you.

Getting one used runs the risk of getting one that is not well taken care of. Ive shot mine with Federal 22LR that comes in the 525 boxes, then shot american eagle and had it jam up on me 5 shots out of 10. They are EXTREMELY sensitive to wrist whip (new shooters lock up the action so much, I just start new people with the Glock 19 9mm).

You may not want to go spend that much on a used gun with so many problems. Especially when people have Sigma S&W and Taurus on the line for the same price range you are in.

Go new, 300. Go used, get a better gun that is a bigger caliber.

GWB

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Fleming Island, FL
    My buddy's wife saw one, shot one, and wants one. trying to rationalize with any female who has ther mind set on something is pointless. The SKS and charger are guns I have offered to sale to him for around the same price. So if I can trade one for the p22, he gives me the cash, his wife has the pistol she wants, and all is well. I am leaving this friday for 3 weeks. So if something dosen't happen by then, it will have to happen 3 weeks from now. For those interested, here are the pics of what I will trade. There is NO chance of an outright sale of either of these. Just trying to help out a friend.

SKS

eldp98433w1avzbm30jf.jpg

x5kirhedaqyv9t9kdf5.jpg

Ruger Charger

gkjxnlmmx53brypb3fn.jpg

Last edited:

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I will trade my p22 with 2 mags and box and everything it came with when I bought it new for the Ruger Charger... It is solid black with probably only 250 rounds through it. It has never given me any trouble, I have always shot the $13/500 Federal Champion from Wal-Mart through it. I will check if I have any pics of it, if not, I can take pics and post them tomorrow.

When are you leaving Friday, and where would you want to meet?

Last edited:

GWB

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Fleming Island, FL
    I will trade my p22 with 2 mags and box and everything it came with when I bought it new for the Ruger Charger... It is solid black with probably only 250 rounds through it. It has never given me any trouble, I have always shot the $13/500 Federal Champion from Wal-Mart through it. I will check if I have any pics of it, if not, I can take pics and post them tomorrow.

When are you leaving Friday, and where would you want to meet?

I have to go to BR tomorrow, or thursday, PM me a number, and I'll give you a call tommorow.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MiyaMarukutsune
    Top Bottom