Possible trade: High Standard AR-15

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tmlowe

enthusiast in training
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    river ridge
    101_0181.jpg

Bottom one with magazines as shown. 3 Orlite 30 rd, one stock 30 rd, 2 20 rd. I forgot the brand of the 20's and the one 30. Round count is about 750.

I am not looking for anything in particular, just seeing what is out there to trade for. I don't shoot it anymore so I am just seeing if I can get something that will see more use.

edit for contact info: tmlowe5704@yahoo.com

Last edited:

tmlowe

enthusiast in training
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    river ridge
    Gotta put a price.

How much out right?

Know someone who might be interested.

b)WTT threads do not need a price unless there is possibility for outright sale.

Thanks dick:redfinger:

I have not considered a price outright yet. Let me take it to a friend of mine to see what he would consider a good price.

Quas

IT'S GOOD TO BE THE KING
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Lol, to tell you the truth I know someone in the market to buy an AR-15. He was about to do paperwork on a Bushmaster for $1200 + tax before he called me to ask my opinion. Needless to say he walked away after I told him what he could build one for. But if I can find him one for a decent price, may just have him buy instead of build.

tmlowe

enthusiast in training
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    river ridge
    Like I said, I don't have to sell it, but if I can find the right thing that will see some use I would go for it. I am bringing it tomorrow to get an idea for a good trade value.

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Gunbroker is uaually a good place to see what they have been selling for. Looks like the ones that have sold there are averaging around 0.00 no high standards are selling although many have been on the auction block between 1200 and 650 but like I said not one has sold recently all ended without sale!

tmlowe

enthusiast in training
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    river ridge
    I spoke to those who were interested in cash sale before so I am putting it in the open and lowering the price a little. $650 takes the gun and 6 mags.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom