WTS/WTT: 380 reloading supplies and equipment

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jcronin

Waterdog
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I got rid of my Ruger LCP and now I need to get rid of my leftover reloading supplies, reloaded ammo, and equipment for it. I have the following:

1) **SOLD***Two unopened boxes of Berry plated bullets (250 per box; 100 grain, round-nose, flat base bullets). $20 per box.

2) ***Sale pending***Set of three Lee Carbide dies (a little worn, but fully functional; turret not included). $10.

3) ***SOLD***92 polished once-fired 380 brass. $5.

4) ***SOLD***100 rounds of JHP reloaded ammo. Worked perfectly in my LCP. $10 per 100.

5) ***Sale pending***170 rounds of reloaded ammo (round-nose lead. Worked perfectly in my LCP. $10 per 100.

If you want it all, I’ll let it go for $70 or an equivalent in trade. Willing to consider most anything for trade including other reloading supplies for 9 mm, 40 cal, 38 sp., or 45 acp.

FTF in or near Baton Rouge.

Last edited:

Dredd

Punisher
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    184   0   0
    Jun 16, 2007
    Folsom, LA
    I'm surprised noone has bought the reloaded ammo yet. That's 300 rds for $30 bux. If I had a .380 I'd drive to get it.

jcronin

Waterdog
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I replaced the LCP with a Kahr PM9. Decided to go with something with a little more pop, cheaper to reload, and easier to find reloading supplies.

Top Bottom