Any sponsors sell reloading gear

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Try Louisiana Gun & Reloading Supply @ 225-291-2942. That's what they do the most of. What are you really loading for in reloading gear? La. Gun handles Lee, RCBS and Dillon gear. If you are only reloading a few rounds a month, then the Lee or RCBS will do anything you need. But if you are really burning up the rounds, be it rifle or handgun, then you will need a Dillon unit.
    Dillon is first rate all the way. Not only in their products but their warranty as well. I use 2-RL-550's and have be pleased with them for over 15 years. Between my son and myself, we load ~15,000 rounds a year. Not a lot for some action pistol shooters but all done on the Dillons.

Beauxdog :cool:

grits

infidel
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 22, 2006
    New Iberia
    Try Louisiana Gun & Reloading Supply @ 225-291-2942. That's what they do the most of. What are you really loading for in reloading gear? La. Gun handles Lee, RCBS and Dillon gear. If you are only reloading a few rounds a month, then the Lee or RCBS will do anything you need. But if you are really burning up the rounds, be it rifle or handgun, then you will need a Dillon unit.
    Dillon is first rate all the way. Not only in their products but their warranty as well. I use 2-RL-550's and have be pleased with them for over 15 years. Between my son and myself, we load ~15,000 rounds a year. Not a lot for some action pistol shooters but all done on the Dillons.

Beauxdog :cool:

It will be very small quanities of .500 to start with. If I do well and have the time for it I will upgrade as needed

Praesul Presul

On Target.....Sometimes
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Western KY
    I myself have bought stuff form Mark, LA Gun, Cabela's and Bass Pro along with buying stuff online. In today's climate, it's hard to get everything at one place although at any given time anyone of the above might have most of what you need. We are really lucky in this area to have two big stores so close together plus all the smaller shops.

jphilp87

Glock
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Ascension
    +1 with LA Reloading. I dont know any of the other sponsors personally, but I've made several purchases and FFL transfers with them. Great guys.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom