Women's discussion

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Women's discussion

• Request by member for access

Votes: 3 15.0%
    • Public

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cat

*Banned*
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    I was going to tell Spanky we need a women's forum, but that starts splitting up gender. If we segregate women issues, then many husbands may not click on it and lose valuable information that they might otherwise pass on to their wives at home, the wives that don't read the board.

However! Would it be nice to have specific discussion about women and firearms? Is there enough material out there that we could talk about that would warrant one?

Discuss?

Cat

*Banned*
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    :p I recognize it's mostly a guy's website (which is why I would never raise hell about sexism in this place) but we're getting quite a few women on the board. I don't expect us to take over but it'd be nice to encourage member's wives to drop in and visit too. :)

spanky

Gold Member
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I'm not opposed to a woman's only area that I could either allow everyone into or only those that request it.

Cat

*Banned*
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Talk it over with Mel, see what the other BS wives say tomorrow.

Do we have enough to discuss to make it actually active or would it be sitting there like The Assylum?

goodburbon

Whalmitfahrer
    Oct 9, 2008
    Around
    You guys are worse than the P7 owners. We get what, 3 active women and you want your own forum? Wouldn't it be easier to just PM each other?

:D please don't smite me :D

tmlowe

enthusiast in training
    Feb 16, 2008
    river ridge
    make it public. it would be nice to be able to see info that can be passed on to wives, girlfriends, and/or bang buddies

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Why do I see thread where one person is having a discussion all by themselves?

Actually, if it's a firearm related sub-forum, I'd like for it to be public because I might get some ideas for my wife. If it's going to be an "off topic" womens area, it could be request.

melisa

*Banned*
    Sep 27, 2006
    Gonzales
    Private. Women only but it would kinda be like SNI chicks only and not get any action we only have 3-4 active women on this site.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I voted, sorry if I shouldnt have. I voted for Public b/c it can be understood that Men do not post there, seen it on many other forums...and some of us are actually interested in things women have to discuss. lol

Cat

*Banned*
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    I'm going to have to cancel Mel's vote here. I say public.

But really, only three or four? Hmm, maybe we are like the P7 owners but that's only...

Wait, aren't they those squeeze cockers? Are you implying something GB? :eh: :biglaugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bbroussard
    Top Bottom