Is It Time To Get Ready!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • homeslice

Be honest.
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    St. Charles Parish
    repost-tape.jpg

SKIPP3RLANDRY

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Denham Springs
    So you're saying that we should repost anything important every week or so, to ensure that all the new people see it? :confused:

Is that what I said?

Or did I say what I meant, and said it is not a repost for those that have never seen it?

Last edited:

Gumbo

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    As a general rule of thumb, if you think you've found something so explosive or eyeopening that you just have to show everyone here, chances are someone else has already posted it. Search is your friend.

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    That's the first time I've seen that video and I still can't beleive I wasted my time on it. Seems that guy has some strong opinions but, good grief, he just sat there ranting. Then at the end he started singing. What the frack was that all about? Dude needs to get drunk, get laid and stop getting so worked up over stuff like this. I don't know where he gets the idea that white people are going to riot. Not me. I'm going to stay home and watch shows on Hulu. In fact, I'm about to watch the latest episode of Defying Gravity and then later an episode of Eurika. The law is mowed and laundry is washing. Rioting isn't anywhere on my schedule.

gsneff

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Gonzales
    "long legged mack daddy" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I've probably watched eveyone of his vids on youtube at one time or another, he's always good to cheer me up!

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    That's the first time I've seen that video .

WOW! Now that's way more impressive than the video itself. This is #6 on the repost count I believe.

I could careless actually, either you use the search function, or you have to listen to us all tell you that it is a repost lol :mamoru:

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    WOW! Now that's way more impressive than the video itself. This is #6 on the repost count I believe.

I could careless actually, either you use the search function, or you have to listen to us all tell you that it is a repost lol :mamoru:

Frankly, I don't open most video links and when browsing the threads I don't open every single thread. I skip around quite a bit. I belong to several forums and don't have the tiem to read and post in every thread in all of the forums I visit. So sometimes things like these viral videos slip past me. No big deal.

Top Bottom