Golden Saber 124+P

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Golden Saber 9mm 124+P ammunition, three hundred rounds still available 09/14/2009.
    Price per hundred $55.

Last edited:

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    You drive to Walker and I deliver. Wal Mart does not sell Quality carry ammunition for pistols that I am aware of.

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    You drive to Walker and I deliver. Wal Mart does not sell Quality carry ammunition for pistols that I am aware of.

OK, I see now. :o I guess being relatively new I didn't realize you were an ammo dealer or reseller. Had that been mentioned in the post I think I would have understood and reserved my jockularity for another occasion. I saw that you are from Walker and *assumed* you were just sharing info.

Is the Golden Saber better than the Speer Gold Dots or the Win T series? I haven't done any testing personally but I'm sure someone has. It would be cool to see some comparison pictures of the fired projectiles.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    OK, I see now. :o I guess being relatively new I didn't realize you were an ammo dealer or reseller. Had that been mentioned in the post I think I would have understood and reserved my jockularity for another occasion. I saw that you are from Walker and *assumed* you were just sharing info.

Is the Golden Saber better than the Speer Gold Dots or the Win T series? I haven't done any testing personally but I'm sure someone has. It would be cool to see some comparison pictures of the fired projectiles.

Gold Dot, Ranger T, Golden Saber, and HST are comparable. All premium LEO ammunition from the top four manufacturers. There are Many such results on line. I will sell you any of the above and I am not a dealer, just a trader.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Man, too bad i don't live near the walker area, I would be all over some of this ammo.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    How much is enough for you to meet me at Cabelas on Saturday?

+1, not this saturday, but maybe another day that i'm off. Looking at +p gold dots, 147 gr HST (both 9mm). and do you have any .45 or .380?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    greywolf15
    Top Bottom