Suarez International

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mtcur3

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Thibodaux, LA
    I have tried for three years to get Gabe down. It has not been possible. His schedule is booked 12-18 months out and my 14 & 14 schedule has made it even more difficult. We've been traveling to the Impact range in Katy, Texas at least once a year to train. Gabe is an excellent communicator and patient instructor. He does a first rate job and has proven his tactics on the street in blood. The classes my son and I have attended had many switched on folks from around the country and around the world attending. Gabe was gracious enough to allow some of them to share relevant techniques and tactics that they were using in various military and police operations. Very good stuff. You can not go wrong investing training dollars with Suarez International. Stuff we’ve done with him, Combat Skills, Advanced Rifle, Close Range Gun Fighting, Terrorist/Active Shooter Interdiction. All the above with a healthy dose of FOF to keep you grounded in reality. My solution is to drive to Texas.
    Best regards,
    Bill Hickman

Last edited:

mtcur3

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Thibodaux, LA
    Orange Texas should be good. I know those guys over there. Very good training partners. Unfortunately I'm offshore for it otherwise my sons and I would be there.

Top Bottom