Looking for GLock, Model 19 NIB.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RickyT

LA CHP INSTRUCTOR #413
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Bedico
    Thanks James, he PM'd them. I wonder what time they open or if they are even open on a Monday. Ima just go anyway.

SlidellArms

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Been in Slidell for 12 years
    we have one nib at the shop $459 for bayou shooter members :)

Kim

Sorry just back into the shop today from the gun show, and realized the Glock 19 we had for $459 was used not new in box, a new one would run $519 and $489 for Bayou Shooter members. :doh:

sorry to get you all excited;) its really hard to remember from home what guns we have in stock.

Kim

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    You had me all excited, I was going to call and order one in OD, maybe 2.

When it looks too good to be true, Guess what! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

turp23

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Ponchatoula
    OK, the gun is real used. I would like to bring it back with full credit towards a NIB as advertised. It was advertised as NIB for $459. As per pm from Kim I'll quote "SO....big misunderstanding, a new one usually runs $529 but for Bayou Shooters $499". Then just above this post you advertise $489. Maybe we can just stick to the original post of $459 for NIB? Either way this is all screwed up. Please let me know if you would like to continue this in this thread, or pm, or phone.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    OK, the gun is real used. I would like to bring it back with full credit towards a NIB as advertised. It was advertised as NIB for $459. As per pm from Kim I'll quote "SO....big misunderstanding, a new one usually runs $529 but for Bayou Shooters $499". Then just above this post you advertise $489. Maybe we can just stick to the original post of $459 for NIB? Either way this is all screwed up. Please let me know if you would like to continue this in this thread, or pm, or phone.
    If you have an issue with the way an ad was handled you should contact the seller directly.

I know them very well and it's obvious this was an honest mistake. You were offered a full refund in order to make their mistake right.

Also, it's obvious she made the statement without the gun in front of her. I'd be willing to bet that she did this to provide you with the best service possible.

She has sent you a PM in attempts to resolve the issue. Please keep further discussion related to that there.

turp23

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Ponchatoula
    Wanted to let you guys know that Kim made the deal right the day of the sale, i just forgot to post. She is also a very good communicator. Very professional, and i will definitely do more business with her.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom